Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you read an arse licking post on here and scroll through peoples replies hoping “oh absolutely” has replied with one her on point replies 🤣🤣

Maybe her mum wants privacy, please, if your mum wanted privacy why do you plaster her all over insta to your 60k followers??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
None of these woman’s decisions or choice impacts your lifes!! Are you really that sad and bothered by some random woman who paints her living a random colour? And with regards to her mum you cannot judge maybe her mum has asked for privacy!

I cannot believe what I am reading! It is so pathetic and childish
The spelling 🤣🤣 Hello Beggy 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Only see an insight? She shows everything. Tells everyone her business and everyone else’s. It’s a gossip forum, that’s what it’s for. If you don’t like it you could always try bleeping off 👋🏻
Wow how low you have stooped to tell me to duck off! There’s gossip and then there’s being pathetic .. imagine even bothering about someone as tacky as Becky and what she spends.. which is not a lot in my eyes! It’s all cheap tack.. I can say as I please about her and yes this is a gossip site but to tell me to duck off just shows your maturity!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It really pissed me of when she took the kids out of what Jason was wearing. He looks like the majority of men in the summer who are just slobbing it round the house or visiting close friends.

She dresses worse than a 7 year old girl with her bleeping pineapple tops and teenage wear
Her content is so tit and her days so boring she really does have to resort to throwing abuse at those close to her to get a few laughs in her day! It’s actually quite sad the way she treats her husband and best friend with the insults for everyone to see! She must really see herself as a perfect person! What a sad life.

Pink to make the boys wink 🤢

It’s not a ‘treat’ tho if you do it every single day is it? A treat is a treat that’s an every so often occurrence of which everyone is entitled to, but she makes it out that she’s so hard done by which we all know is rubbish, plus we don’t all advertise it to the world! She can spend every last cent she has on her crappy nails & ridiculous eyelashes if she wants but she doesnt need to act as though she never spends a penny on herself when everyone knows it’s bullshit!

We don’t just see an insight though do we, Becky shows EVERYTHING, she even lets people know when she’s ‘due on’ or when she needs a piss for heavens sake! If you’re willing to share every aspect of your life on social media then be willing to take the criticism that comes with that.
Plus it’s not just about what she looks like, what she buys etc...It’s the fact she has an audience that may feel as though they want her lifestyle & get themselves into debt for it all because #Beckymademedoit, she will have vulnerable people watching her so I believe that has an obligation surely to take some responsibility for what she highlights and spends money on!!!
But then that’s her audience being naive and sheep?? I don’t believe anyone has any obligation to act any way.. I don’t like her so I’m not defending her however I as a person spend more thanbecky and treat myself at every opportunity as I work damn hard so I am just saying why should Becky be subjected because let’s face it she might buy all the time but it’s not like it’s costing her a fortune as it’s utter cheap tit.. again it’s gossip site where we share opinions and we are each entitled to our own!

But then that’s her audience being naive and sheep?? I don’t believe anyone has any obligation to act any way.. I don’t like her so I’m not defending her however I as a person spend more thanbecky and treat myself at every opportunity as I work damn hard so I am just saying why should Becky be subjected because let’s face it she might buy all the time but it’s not like it’s costing her a fortune as it’s utter cheap tit.. again it’s gossip site where we share opinions and we are each entitled to our own!
I don’t think anyone has said you can’t have an opinion have they? 🤔

Becky is a twit, that’s my opinion & I’m sticking to it -
And yes, I believe she should have a moral obligation when she’s posting swipe up after swipe up trying to make herself a quick buck off people without even declaring to those people that it’s an affiliate link. I think more influencers should take a bit more responsibility for what they advertise & try to sell to people just to line their own pockets.

Fuckwit alert 🚨
That ‘boutique’ she goes to all the time is another copy of Westholme (Nikki)! I think. Up here we have Tigerlily boutique and another one that Nikki shops at regularly (by her stories). Another copy from beggy 🤪

Reactions: 4
I don’t think anyone has said you can’t have an opinion have they? 🤔

Becky is a twit, that’s my opinion & I’m sticking to it -
And yes, I believe she should have a moral obligation when she’s posting swipe up after swipe up trying to make herself a quick buck off people without even declaring to those people that it’s an affiliate link. I think more influencers should take a bit more responsibility for what they advertise & try to sell to people just to line their own pockets.
Absolutely when it comes to advertising and affiliate links, she should take responsibility but on her general spending and how she chooses to spend her money I don’t believe she needs to change that as I believe anyone can buy as they wish when it’s their money.. yes it’s all tack but it’s her money! I don’t actually like how she comes across so I don’t watch every story every day so I don’t see as much as others on here if they watch continuously!

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, how is she 'busy' when all she does is 'potter' around, and treat herself constantly?? I work in a special needs school, and it is physically and mentally challenging every day, so I'm exhausted when I get home. She is a cashier, not very strenuous is it?? Then she always goes to a shop for something new, whether it be food or some new DIY thing... She has no clue.
This. I’m a palliative CA and I’d love to be as “busy” and “exhausted” as she is. I think I must be grumpy today as usually I don’t give two hoots what anyone else does with their time. Maybe I’m due on 🤔😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Well yes someone telling you to try bleeping off when you share your opinion shouldn’t be tolerated on this site and after all we are all here to share opinions. Absolutely when it comes to advertising and affiliate links, she should take responsibility but on her general spending and how she chooses to spend her money I don’t believe she needs to change that as I believe anyone can buy as they wish when it’s their money.. yes it’s all tack but it’s her money! I don’t actually like how she comes across so I don’t watch every story every day so I don’t see as much as others on here if they watch continuously!

Very much doubt she’s spending her own money! Either Jason’s or she has numerous plastic friends!

Exactly. She must be on minimum wage in the arcade, no way it’s all her money she spends. Imagine the life Jason could have if it weren’t for her ... poor bloke.

Exactly. She must be on minimum wage in the arcade, no way it’s all her money she spends. Imagine the life Jason could have if it weren’t for her ... poor bloke.
Does she work in Felixstowe arcades?

Reactions: 5
When you’re struggling for content ... repeat that you’ve ‘stripped the beds’ three times

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another orange top.🙈..and if she watched Kate's live yest then she should have learnt a few things about #ad #affiliate..

Reactions: 4
Sorted her cleaning cupboard, yet hates cleaning accounts. Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.