Beckyhomesweethome #51 Danny thing woo hoo flip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it the pantry that she was talking about a while ago? She will only be happy for 5 minutes and then move onto something else

Reactions: 16
I hope one day when this Insta hun craze fades, she looks back and laughs at herself and realises what a dick she was
Kitchen makeover especially for the gram 🙄 the way she puts she hopes her followers like it too, looking for validation on her own private space!

Reactions: 14
Swipe up for my light swipe up for getting personal swipe up for every bloody thing!

Reactions: 6
I reckon she definitely wants to leave the arcade hence all the swipe-ups today, she was well pissed off that Jaysun was off and she had to go to work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG another kitchen re-do ...just bleeping leave it alone, why is she constantly changing things no wonder Jason gets hacked off ...she will ultimately never be satisfied

Reactions: 12
What on earth is she painting now? And what has she ordered? She surely can't fit nothing else in that cluttered house???

Please don't tell me she is painting this island cupboards ...their relatively brand new ffs

Reactions: 9
The sun has got his hat on hip hip hip hooray
The sun has got his hat on and Beggy can’t come out to play 🌞☀ .🎶🎵
Oh how I love seeing her stories when she’s GOT to trot off to the pier arcade and will be longingly looking out the window all day at the lovely weather.
Today work starts in my new kitchen . It’s something we’ve saved up for and worked hard for so while the old bag is running around armed with a paint brush doing a bodge job I’ll raise a glass of cider with ice cubes in to my new one . So yeah 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Good Morning tattle wankers, what a beautiful day! The sun is shining here & we’re going to enjoy a day in my mums garden where she can watch her grandchildren playing happily altogether! Half term holidays are great when you can spend them with family! Have a lovely day beauts!

Reactions: 15
This thread title always makes me giggle 🤭 hope you’re all enjoying the beautiful weather (apart from you Beggy because you’re at work and fuming about it)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When the hag neglects to give us an update on the fact she’s drinking a cappa tea in bed (*shows cappa tea*) first thing in the morning you know she’s fuming!

Sad voice stories incoming when her shift’s over 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha she’s proper fuming she’s got to work and it’s glorious outside ....lol 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.