Beckyhomesweethome #51 Danny thing woo hoo flip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of clothes just thrown on the floor makes me sick! She clearly doesn’t care because she’ll just replace them if they are damaged. The rails bending are because YOU HAVE TOO MANY CLOTHES ON THEM!!!!! The clutter in that room is ridiculous.

Reactions: 18
Those rooms give me anxiety! How does she need that much stuff it’s disgusting!

Reactions: 19
Those ‘dressing rooms’ are mind blowing, in an awful way. As others have said, she doesn’t care about the clothes in there, it’s a consumption issue for her; she just wants more and more and more.

This is not a woman who loves fashion, this is a woman who has a compulsion to shop.

Reactions: 28
I didn’t think it was that long ago that she ‘sorted’ that room and redid the storage? And I’m sure she was going through her stuff whilst in lockdown and showing everyone all those bags to go to the charity shop? To each their own but I’d get the ick having that much stuff cluttered around the place

Reactions: 17
Is it me or she posted the same story 3 times in a row with different captions? 🤔

Reactions: 22
She has absolutely nothing in her life and spending gives her a buzz and content for the gram obviously , imaginary friends popping over for a cuppaT today ...so yeah

If one of her crap candles caused a fire she would only get the first 9 in on the phone, the house would be burnt to the ground with all the fruit of the loom and primark clothes

• Haha
This is not the face of a well woman AT ALL. I’ve said it before but WHY aren’t her family intervening, even if Jaysun doesn’t care, why aren’t Beggys parents also doing something? She looks terribly unwell
They are all very self-absorbed so only see themselves

Reactions: 14
Hahahaha

Please can we use her captions as thread suggestions?!. I know it’s early but “I’m going to crank the old on and yeah see you in a bit” has me ending myself 😭🤣🤣🤣
Me too, actually made me laugh out loud! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg I cannot watch her sort that dressing room (tit tip ) out again .... there’s only so much sorting you can do Becky ... it all needs binning end of

Reactions: 14
How the hell is that room empty in a matter of half an hour was full of clothes ten minutes ago! I’d hate to have all that tit she’s forever tidying it up! Yet still keeps buying more half of it she doesn’t wear she definitely has a problem it’s rediculas

Reactions: 13
If you have clothes rails literally bending under the weight of all the tat on them in ONE of your ‘dressing rooms’, would you not think... time to have a clear out and a few trips to the charity shop and the textile bank?

But for the hag it’s an opportunity to... buy new storage so that she can cram still more in!

Thinking outside the box as ever :eek: :ROFLMAO:
Que the IKEA pax open wardrobe system like all the rest of the inst huns!🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Didn’t she say at at the weekend that Jason was off for a week, what did they do together, absolutely sweet FA, weirdest relationship ever. Now she’s buying and sorting all for the gram content, every time she sorts a room she says it works so much better then couple of months down the line it’s time to sort it again, don’t know how she can be arsed!! And what the feck where those brown and grey loungewear sets that she tried on yesterday all about, must be some of the ugliest pieces of clothing that I’ve seen 🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.