Beckyhomesweethome #51 Danny thing woo hoo flip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was on about it being a nice day one minute and you get your shorts out or something...but because she speaks so fast, the captions said "danny thing woo hoo flip" 🤣 I'm laughing right now thinking about it!
The captions are the best. I don’t even listen to her anymore it’s much more entertaining watching the subtitles! 😂😂😂

Imagine living with a hairdresser but having roots like this. 🤯

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the deck is that video montage ? Omg so cringe!!! And Jermaine Stewart is my karaoke song - thanks for ruining that for me Beggy! 🤬 Next time I’d suggest Who Let The Dogs Out... 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you have clothes rails literally bending under the weight of all the tat on them in ONE of your ‘dressing rooms’, would you not think... time to have a clear out and a few trips to the charity shop and the textile bank?

But for the hag it’s an opportunity to... buy new storage so that she can cram still more in!

Thinking outside the box as ever :eek: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Beggy’s grin tho, imagine cheap nasty clothing making you so happy 😂 as someone with an ED, she sure isn’t arsed about buying from a company who label up a size 12 as a large!!

Reactions: 14
Why does Becky have to put Brookes stuff on the Facebook selling pages? She's not a kid ffs!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Omg why brag that the clothes pole is bending because you have too many clothes, nobody and I mean nobody is envious of you and your crappy life beggy, in fact we pity you here, we wouldn’t mind if we actually saw you wearing the hoards of clothes that you insist on buying but we don’t do we, all we see you wearing is the buzz fire hazard jumpers that would burst into flames if you ran across a carpet at speed from the static electricity, so calm your tits and close your (Botox) gob, thankkkks 🤡🤭🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She needs to smallen the rails today
She needs to get rid of half of the tat and get normal wardrobes like normal people. Even people with walk in dressing rooms have cabinets to store the clothes in rather than just cheap rails. Think of the dust!

Reactions: 16
Literally came here to say if the rails are bending then surely that is a sign that you need to have a clear out and get rid of stuff you don't want
But no in true Beggy style. She's looking at just replacing them....I have a clothes rail, our wardrobe collapsed during the first lockdown and we haven't found one we like but I have one clothes rail not a room full! All of the clothes on it we wear or will wear at some point and it's not bending 🤣
If your going to keep all the tat Beggy look for something decent to hold it all , which might mean spending a bit of money from the endless money pit . Which lets face it she loves doing and then taking to insta to brag 🙄

Reactions: 9
Those two dressing rooms actually make me feel sick.....so much stuff its quite repulsive and she never wears half of it!!! Why doesn't she donate the majority of it...most of it is cheap primark throw away fashion ...just buy some nice capsule pieces, no one is impressed they are laughing at you.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Smallen the rails 🤣🙈 what in the dust ridden tit tip is that room gives me the irrits

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.