Beckyhomesweethome #39 Covid rules don’t apply to me, I come decorate your Christmas tree!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s had to strip both trees 😂😂
So she's so lacking in 'xmas content' now that she is resorting to un-doing and re-doing her xmas trees, give me strength.

This woman needs to find better things to do with her time, like an earlier poster said go and volunteer or take Dolly on some more interesting walks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep it's ALL for content.

Maybe a bit also just to have something to do? This miserable woman has been doing NOTHING but watching Christmas movies and getting loaded on wine for three days.

Reactions: 6
Her marriage is dead in the water
She films her whole life so it’s clear to see
No time together
No days out
One holiday once every few years- where he did his own thing
No weekends away, shows or concerts
Nothing
This is really quite sad, these are the things I have missed most this year, we normally have at least one thing booked to do together every month but it’s all been cancelled.

She’s had to strip both trees 😂😂
Good god ! Imagine having enough time to do that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Exterminate, exterminate the tree is going
😂😂😂

She is following VAX now, how long before she gets gifted a carpet cleaner for her orange laminate 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There must of been cable ties flying left right and centre !!!!! I hope she runs out of them

• Haha
Finally caught up, bet she’s having to fix the tree because it looks like it’s gonna fall over on Jaysun 😂😂😂, it’s her life that sad she has to do a tree, take it down and re do it for content, I agree she doesn’t have much a relationship with Jason, they never spend any time together and if they even sit in the same room Jason’s watching football or something and she’s either having a nanny nap or on her phone, and if he’s not working he’s away out on his bike, pretty obvious he cannot stand being around her very long... think because they’ve been together that Long they probably just put up with each other for the sake of it, Jason works and she spends the money.

find it weird how they don’t ever even seem to go to bed together, like Jason works and then she’s awake before he’s home, but on his nights off, he sits downstairs watching tv and she goes to bed herself, I’ve been with my partner for over 7 years now and we still go to bed together most nights, here and there I’ll wanna watch something, but 99% of the time we’ll go to bed together, you’d think considering he seems to do nightshift a lot they’d at least make the most of the nights they are in bed together, instead of him going to bed when she’s probably already sleeping 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Instead of redoing her Christmas tree maybe she could volunteer at the hospital? Donate to charity? Take her dog on a day out? Get Brooke out of bed and go for a walk?

Reactions: 11
Oh to have a life where all you have to worry about is Christmas..... Actually no I prefer my hectic life of working fully time, every day through COVID and Christmas made of memories and putting our decorations up as a family 12 days before and 12 days after.

Reactions: 2
The balsam hill tree looks
Just like the one in her shed from we are Christmas before she put all the crap all over it!
wonder if she’ll be ramming it all back on once she’s swapped them back round 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
She's very quiet...maybe the whole lot has fallen on top of her and Jaysun and Dodo are enjoying the peace

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Firstly.. didn’t she actually tear up yesterday at how ‘beautiful’ her lounge looks and now she’s taking it all down? Mental 😂

Secondly.. Beggy if you’re reading here, when you got to 80 years old, you’ll never remember the days you stayed at home redecorating your Christmas tree for the second time, but you’ll remember spending quality time with your family or dog. Bit of food for thought for you!

• Heart
I'm surprised we aren't seeing the whole undress/redress, but perhaps she's embarrassed to admit how much bloody work it will be. I'm exhausted thinking about it.

When does she clean ? Not potter, not just tidy, i
Mean clean. Like wash the paint work down clean windows, wash the floors. how can she sit and watch film after film knowing the dust must be so thick. She makes me itch just thinking of her home.

• Heart
When does she clean ? Not potter, not just tidy, i
Mean clean. Like wash the paint work down clean windows, wash the floors. how can she sit and watch film after film knowing the dust must be so thick. She makes me itch just thinking of her home.
This gets me too.
She is top clean, there is no way you could deep clean that living room/kitchen in 10 minutes.
I have to admit I am a little obsessive with my housework, but my Mum was the same and it's rubbed off.
There is no way I could sit for hours at a time knowing things needed doing!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.