Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You all do realise you can't pass Covid on in food don't you? I'm part of the Oxford University Covid-19 vaccine trial and it's been proven it can't be passed on through food so we need to all chill out a bit. This year's tough enough without us all getting paranoid for no reason 👍
I didn’t know that .

Reactions: 1
Probably just aswell they’re out, they looked horrendous. She was warned, she didn’t listen!! Waste of 100’s of Pounds. They look like they are about a year old, not a few months 🤣 she’s ruined them.
That’s shocking ! I’m now thinking they remortgaged the house. The spending just seems way beyond how she’s been before and she’s not being paid for ads. If I’m right and she has then they’re absolute idiots remortgaging in this current climate

Reactions: 2
Haha! 😂 Honestly, I don't really like Christmas, so to sit there watching endless Christmas films would be awful! 👀😂

She clearly gets a lot of joy from Christmas and that's fair enough, but ramming it down people's throsts from at least August is ridiculous - she literally LIVES for 1 season a bleeping year! 😡 I can't think past today right now as I'm already worrying about my bf's Covid-19 results (he has a test every Mon or Tues) as he's a nurse in a nursing home and gets tested each week. 😞 I'd love to get excited about something, but I can't for very long.... so she can shove her tat and chocolate tit slabs up her arse! 😡
Wow, I work in an acute hospital with covid pos and neg, can only get a test with one of the three trigger symptoms.

Wow, I work in an acute hospital with covid pos and neg, can only get a test with one of the three trigger symptoms.
Really? Can you not request them more frequently? I'm not sure how long they'll continue to get one every week, but I hope it's a good while as it's peace of mind for us, and obviously his work.

The sweet balls 🤢 when she was measuring them 😂 why not just look on the website you bought them from and tell people that way. Why she needed to get the tape measure out I don’t know... I swear she plays up to the camera, she acts thick as pig tit to look sweet and make her followers love her , reminds me of Joey Essex..
Next thing she'll be wearing one of her Michael Kors watches around her ankle like Joey did. You know, thinking out of the box. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Should you really pull your own extensions out??
110% no! I’ve taken out someone’s weave before and pre bonded extensions, they both require the solution and pliers to break the glue and remove. Never taken out nano rings or whatever she had, but I would imagine they would be a similar process...

Reactions: 3
110% no! I’ve taken out someone’s weave before and pre bonded extensions, they both require the solution and pliers to break the glue and remove. Never taken out nano rings or whatever she had, but I would imagine they would be a similar process...
Yep! I use to help take them out in the salon I worked in, you have to break the bonds, it’s a long process she’ll end up with hair loss the tit!!

Reactions: 3
Really? Can you not request them more frequently? I'm not sure how long they'll continue to get one every week, but I hope it's a good while as it's peace of mind for us, and obviously his work.
no, it’s not practical. You could test on a Monday and come back negative because your viral load isn’t great enough........then test positive on a Tuesday morning and go 6 days before your next test and be positive or negative again because you’ve cleared it. It tells you nothing. We’re seeing more new cases but most people are generally well with it. We need to stop all this ridiculousness, support the vulnerable to shield (if they want to) and the rest of us get on with life.

Reactions: 8
That’s really bad, ours are compulsory weekly
You are probably in the same situation as my boyfriend's home. It's so stressful right now, combined with the fact he's a charge nurse, he doesn't stop. 😞 He's trained in doing them, so does the staff's swabs, too.

no, it’s not practical. You could test on a Monday and come back negative because your viral load isn’t great enough........then test positive on a Tuesday morning and go 6 days before your next test and be positive or negative again because you’ve cleared it. It tells you nothing. We’re seeing more new cases but most people are generally well with it. We need to stop all this ridiculousness, support the vulnerable to shield (if they want to) and the rest of us get on with life.
Well, personally I'm glad they're getting them weekly and that, so far, he's negative, because he's very stressed and I'm anxious about it all. There's not many people getting on with their lives, a lot of us are scared, anxious and find it hard to go out and do day to day things. Each to their own and we all have different opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You are probably in the same situation as my boyfriend's home. It's so stressful right now, combined with the fact he's a charge nurse, he doesn't stop. 😞 He's trained in doing them, so does the staff's swabs, too.

Well, personally I'm glad they're getting them weekly and that, so far, he's negative, because he's very stressed and I'm anxious about it all. There's not many people getting on with their lives, a lot of us are scared, anxious and find it hard to go out and do day to day things. Each to their own and we all have different opinions.
Yes I work in a 100 room care home and they have 49 bungalows too, the residents get tested monthly and is weekly, mine is always on my day off which in such a stressful is much needed, we are so understaffed it’s untrue

• Sad
Yes I work in a 100 room care home and they have 49 bungalows too, the residents get tested monthly and is weekly, mine is always on my day off which in such a stressful is much needed, we are so understaffed it’s untrue
Oh no, that's not right, you shouldn't have to go in on your day off. My bf has had to a few times and it was a long process as he had to queue for ages with the other staff abd workers. It's the same there, he's got a few agency this week, that's if they turn up. 🙄 Take care of yourself and just do what you can. 😊

• Heart
nope, she probably didn’t want to pay to have them taken out, the same as you shouldn’t pick off nail extensions like SHE does!
I don’t understand how she managed to rip them off ! She’s doesn’t soak them either. Must go to a tit nail

Oh no, that's not right, you shouldn't have to go in on your day off. My bf has had to a few times and it was a long process as he had to queue for ages with the other staff abd workers. It's the same there, he's got a few agency this week, that's if they turn up. 🙄 Take care of yourself and just do what you can. 😊
Thank you and to you and your bf. X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.