Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That she got emails from ‘Netflix’ saying she needed to log in and update her bank details. Except her Netflix doesn’t come out of that email address account! So she was warning people to be careful if they got the email to the account they had Netflix set up on.
What concerned me more is, when I get emails like that, from Netflix, PayPal, my bank etc, I just click on the email address it’s been sent from and if it’s a loads of jumbled up letters it’s clearly fake so I press delete. I’m assuming Beggy doesn’t know to do that as she didn’t mention it.

Hi Beggy, glad you read what I put and sent yourself a nice misspelt message to share with you followers 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5

NEVER click the links in email, even if you think it is genuine. I always spam the email and then open up the account separately. I receive a dodgy request every week via fake paypal, netflix and DHL.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone abbreviatate you to u anymore?

Oh yes beggy does! About 5 years behind everyone else!

Reactions: 7
Well well well, she has copied one of her followers who posted on her old slab picture, this girl makes slabs with bottles of wine stuck in there Christ knows why, all the paper will get stuck in the chocolate.
but once again beggy the old stinky woman taking credit for someone else’s idea and no mention of them whatsoever!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Showed my daughter Beggy’s flip flop collection and she said “this woman has a problem, why hasn’t anyone told her?“ We can all see it but her own family and friends don’t, how caring are they?!🙄 and as for the make up, why the heck does she need so many eye palettes when she hardly ever wears any eye shadow and even if she did, no one would see it because of those awful lashes 😂
Because she has to have everything going! And it’s all show.

I've had to watch her on mute, her voice is like nails on a chalk board, what was she practically pissing me her pants excited about this morning please?

Reactions: 3
I’m so pleased she’s having a joggers day and chilling out she’s been so so busy this week that she totally needs a rest 🙄
I’m currently on day 8 of self isolation for a second round of IVF and I’ve still got about 3/4 weeks to go...I’m going crazy being stuck in the house watching films I don’t understand how she’s so obsessed by it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.