Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When should they become visible? She's had the wig since July 25th, so just 9 weeks.... 🤔
They'll obviously be visible if she's putting her hair back like that. I've got them and mine are visible if I move my hair that covers them. They're applied to the hair underneath and and your normal hair covers them. If she's had them in 9 weeks I'd say she's actually doing quite well. I get mine taken out and put back in every 4-6 weeks. My hair is very fine though so they tend to come out quite quickly as my hair is soft and I wash it regularly unlike Beggy who doesn't wash or brush hers. They're probably matted in 😄

• Sick
Reactions: 10
They'll obviously be visible if she's putting her hair back like that. I've got them and mine are visible if I move my hair that covers them. They're applied to the hair underneath and and your normal hair covers them. If she's had them in 9 weeks I'd say she's actually doing quite well. I get mine taken out and put back in every 4-6 weeks. My hair is very fine though so they tend to come out quite quickly as my hair is soft and I wash it regularly unlike Beggy who doesn't wash or brush hers. They're probably matted in 😄
All that is new to me, do thanks for explaining. 😊 Once the winter kicks in and her hair will get extra tangled in the rain, I can see her having them taken out because she won't cope.

Reactions: 2
Some cheapo crapo stans for the shaggers shed! Brilliant

And Charlotte Dawson tagging soul and the glitzy company but not becky

😂😂😂 that must be pissing her right off

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘Here’s all my lipsticks’

Makeup has a shelf life of 6-12 months before it goes manky and needs throwing out. I’m sure we are not all angels and chuck it bang on, but you do think, oooh, had that donkeys years, best get rid. Specially when you’ve had a clearout or rearrange like she has.

No one needs that many lipsticks and no one gets through that much in a year. There must have been pushing 60 in there which is excessive by anyone’s standards, even if you do like your makeup.

It’s just stuff, stuff, more, more.

Reactions: 9
Showed my daughter Beggy’s flip flop collection and she said “this woman has a problem, why hasn’t anyone told her?“ We can all see it but her own family and friends don’t, how caring are they?!🙄 and as for the make up, why the heck does she need so many eye palettes when she hardly ever wears any eye shadow and even if she did, no one would see it because of those awful lashes 😂

Reactions: 7
‘Here’s all my lipsticks’

Makeup has a shelf life of 6-12 months before it goes manky and needs throwing out. I’m sure we are not all angels and chuck it bang on, but you do think, oooh, had that donkeys years, best get rid. Specially when you’ve had a clearout or rearrange like she has.

No one needs that many lipsticks and no one gets through that much in a year. There must have been pushing 60 in there which is excessive by anyone’s standards, even if you do like your makeup.

It’s just stuff, stuff, more, more.
I I wonder if she’s got stacks of mascaras too 🤔🤢

Showed my daughter Beggy’s flip flop collection and she said “this woman has a problem, why hasn’t anyone told her?“ We can all see it but her own family and friends don’t, how caring are they?!🙄 and as for the make up, why the heck does she need so many eye palettes when she hardly ever wears any eye shadow and even if she did, no one would see it because of those awful lashes 😂
I think that friends and family have tried with her but she doesn’t listen, she doesn’t ever take any notice of Jaysun. Beggy does what Beggy wants!!

Reactions: 3
I don't often post on here but today I had to, she actually makes me feel sick, she is totally illiterate she can't finish a sentence so she just says cute- she says she tells buzz whats hot and whats not when she dresses soo old fashioned/chavvy she can't but an outfit together at all and everything is so cheap and tacky and shes common as muck!!!

Also I asked my partner today how old does he think she is and he said 65😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Not being funny we all have days where we can't be arsed to wash our hair and look rough but we don't get on insta and show 80k people!! Christ have a bit of dignity love! Thr trouble is she thinks we want to know every damn detail of her day..... Tbh I just watch now for the laugh of it..... Car crash insta..... So she shows it all. The only thing she's never said is..... "Errrrr yeah just took a dump, it was cute, so errrrr yeah"!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know we take the mick out of the chocolate slabs but that most recent one with the wine, surely that is dangerous? Why would you put a bottle of wine into melted chocolate? How the duck are they going to drink it, or eat the chocolate? Surely breaking off the chocolate you run the risk of breaking the bottle?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
After reading all the hilarious comments on here yesterday I decided to go watch.

Sorry girls & guys, she inspired me 😳

Last night I cleared out 2 box's for Charity & 2 for Carboot. She inspired me to be even more minimalist after seeing all her tacky tat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
After reading all the hilarious comments on here yesterday I decided to go watch.

Sorry girls & guys, she inspired me 😳

Last night I cleared out 2 box's for Charity & 2 for Carboot. She inspired me to be even more minimalist after seeing all her tacky tat 😂

Well done. I must admit, she inspires me daily to clean, clear and buy less.

Oh blimey, is this a thing: reverse influence :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.