Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Some of my friends go on there who tell me things’ 😂 yeah right! You’ve had 2 accounts on here yourself you lying cow. Who is it that’s being spoken about?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m confused by her story. One of her followers has been upset because she thought one of your profiles was Becky and people here slagged off her follower? (As she put it). Really?

Reactions: 5
I’m confused by her story. One of her followers has been upset because she thought one of your profiles was Becky and people here slagged off her follower? (As she put it). Really?
It’s just embarrassing! She’s slagged off Hinch loads. Hurry up instagram and shut down this account like the last.

Reactions: 10
Don’t give her the idea... remember last time she did something like that? And kept half the money donated to spend on herself because ‘she’d used her time and petrol’
Oh god yeah, someone accused her of taking money donated for Colly, I do remember! She’s just said that the stuff she couldn’t sell she gave to a charity van that was at the car boot sale! 🤔

As if she doesn’t come on here! Such bullshit...By the way Begs, you’ve still not thanked Swan for the freezer!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Apparently we’re all jealous of her.. LOFUCKINGL deluded as well as thick. Yes I admit it, I’m jealous of her piano teeth and her giant saggy titties! I wish I had size 8 clown feet so I could slide my hundred pairs of flip flops in between my nik nak toes. Damn my life is so tit not being her 😢 please Beggy, gift me your dimple face and pineapple t shirt so I can at least try and be you... PLEASE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! duck UP!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm wondering if it's to do with _itsjustgem_ , she kicked off due to a thread about her on here & I'm guessing as someone who commented on that has a profile pic of Beggy she may have thought it was something to do with her!! Neither of them are the brightest!! Gem often copies a lot of Beggys stuff for some reason. I could be wrong but it's a bit of a coincidence 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
So if we don’t agree with your constant and utter bullshit we are all jealous and trolls. How dare anyone have an opinion on you, how dare anyone call you out for the crap you spout about other people getting gifted items etc & getting paid for ads when you are doing the same thing yourself! You think you’re so entitled that you don’t even thank the companies for what they send anymore! You’re so two faced and hypocritical Becky, you think you’re all that and you really aren’t!

Btw, you’ve still not thanked Swan for your freezer 😘

Reactions: 13
So if we don’t agree with your constant and utter bullshit we are all jealous and trolls. How dare anyone have an opinion on you, how dare anyone call you out for the crap you spout about other people getting gifted items etc & getting paid for ads when you are doing the same thing yourself! You think you’re so entitled that you don’t even thank the companies for what they send anymore! You’re so two faced and hypocritical Becky, you think you’re all that and you really aren’t!

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 6

Exactly this!! Sick of them all preaching saying anyone who doesn't agree or like them is just jealous!!

Apparently we’re all jealous of her.. LOFUCKINGL deluded as well as thick. Yes I admit it, I’m jealous of her piano teeth and her giant saggy titties! I wish I had size 8 clown feet so I could slide my hundred pairs of flip flops in between my nik nak toes. Damn my life is so tit not being her 😢 please Beggy, gift me your dimple face and pineapple t shirt so I can at least try and be you... PLEASE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! duck UP!
I have a size 7-8 in shoes too 😭😭 fair enough my toes are not that long as Becky's though 🙈

• Haha
Dirty skank. . Children’s hospice local. To her who royal Kate supports . Who would have Loved I’m sure a freezer. Several locals including myself who have given near new toys to them. They are happy to come and collect for free. Air hockey big game here. . For free.
Your are 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮. Shocking. You really. Make most of us 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

“ people tell me what others write” no hun when you’re having your “nana nap” you are on here, getting fuming at the comments, maybe it was my comment saying she’s been sniffing glue 🤣🤣🤣, maybe if you stopped embarrassing yourself daily, we’d have nothing to talk about 👀, funny how we’ve not seen any of your carboot sale tit you’ve bought today👀👀, friend tell you that too😉😉

“ people tell me what others write” no hun when you’re having your “nana nap” you are on here, getting fuming at the comments, maybe it was my comment saying she’s been sniffing glue 🤣🤣🤣, maybe if you stopped embarrassing yourself daily, we’d have nothing to talk about 👀, funny how we’ve not seen any of your carboot sale tit you’ve bought today👀👀, friend tell you that too😉😉
I said yesterday I would bet my wage that we never seen what was sold as most of it will be her gifted tat. She really is vile. She has two accounts on here, Hope her stupid fans see through her.

Reactions: 5
Someone’s just looking for abit of attention 🤦🏻‍♀️, haven’t seen anyone slag off any her followers 👀, only other person mentioned really was Brooke😂😂, they cannot say they don’t have accounts on here, funny how was mentioned the tit she buys at car boot sales, and her always showing us, she goes to the car boot sale today and doesn’t show us it, because she’s been on here reading 😂👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
While she taps her crappy nails on the side annoyingly ‘I’ve broke a nail so I’ve got to go in at HA PST 9 in the morning’ it’s HALF PAST. Speak properly ffs you stupid cow. Who the duck says ha pst 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.