Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will put mo eh on is not seeing what she sells at the carboot as most of it will be tit she’s been gifted 💯.

Brooke is at every night out, has she not got her own mates ffs. Wonder what happened to Josh, bet he fucked off due to that families madness

Reactions: 6
She’s clearly been sniffing some sort of glue, the cheek on it too slag other Instagramers for being paid and gifted loads of tit, nothing at all to do with jealously, that she’s got a new freeze, it’s the fact she’s taken it for no reason whatsoever, considering she doesn’t ever cook, and look at the tit in the drawers? Like there is some many families that are sitting with tiny freezers, and loads of people in the house, and they cannot afford to just go buy a new freeze, yet here she is getting gifted big freezes for her to put ice and fruit in, shame on swan! Becoming a joke now with these instagrams, maybe all these companies, should try gifting stuff to people who’re actually in need, or give back to the people who’re actually buying from them, instead of greedy Instagramers, that will take anything because it’s free, i’ll No longer be buying from companies who’re gifting Instagramers all these massive expensive things, that they don’t even need.
Check out homesweethome_46.. she is the biggest ad dodger out there and a totally vile woman 🤢

Reactions: 5
Blogger my arse 🙃
Public figure, blogger wonder what she will me next week! Absolute melt she is honestly! As if you’d even put public figure! 🤣🤣🤣

So beggy got her free freezer! Prob killed her putting #gifted coz we all knew it was coming 🙄🙄🙄🙄
No free one for her followers though! I seriously don’t understand why they need another freezer! She has an American freezer and only 3 of them live in the house and only seem to eat crappy kong po or whatever it is lol
I’ve a family of 4 with a standard half and half and that’s more than enough! Just more greed coming from beggy mcbeggyson then to shop to fill 2 full length freezers! These infuenzas need to limited to stuff they have for “ free” as it’s still a payment but guessing it won’t be long until hmrc will come out with something all the tax they are not getting with all the paid and unpaid adds 😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No, Beggy! You keep making your followers look like mugs with your holier than though attitude, then pull the wool by accepting freebies you’ve just called others out for...
I guess she goes to bed & then reads Tattle?! Then leaves her cryptic quotes 🤭 What a saddo!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t stand when she pretends to be asleep/does fake snores/says stupid tit like ‘land noo noo’ what a bleeping twit, she looks and sounds like a right embarrassing idiot. Oh and she’s been watching ‘Dementia Choir’ again which if you didn’t know is about dementia and a choir 👍🏻

Reactions: 9
I wonder how she's gunna manage her tax return, because she should be doing one now she's earning from her page and getting paid with #gifts too.

Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t it be lovely if she were to say that instead of doing a car boot to line her own pocket that she gave all of that stuff to changing lives on your doorstep cloud instead ( most local areas have a Facebook group)

Maybe pay it forward Beggy instead of only taking all of the time & thinking about yourself...Just a thought!
Don’t give her the idea... remember last time she did something like that? And kept half the money donated to spend on herself because ‘she’d used her time and petrol’

Reactions: 5
Not reading this my arse. You’ve been shown for the person you are #fuckup calling others out for non stop ADs when you do them non stop with huge value items £699 freezer, £799 garden furniture...... come on explain what’s different.

You can’t afford to buy yourself so blag them for free. Brands will get wise to her.

#fuckup

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.