Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the hypocrisy that makes my nose bleed! Her going on about everything that’s in influencers homes is gifted blah blah blah, don’t feel jealous as they haven’t gone out and bought that stuff themselves & nothing is as it seems on instagram & be grateful for what you have...etc etc...
And just 3 days later she takes delivery of a brand new freezer!
She is full of tit, absolute tit!!!
I missed that the other day her going on. I know she’s thick but Jesus Christ how can she not see she’s getting free stuff like all the rest of them?

Reactions: 4
The brand must be
It’s the hypocrisy that makes my nose bleed! Her going on about everything that’s in influencers homes is gifted blah blah blah, don’t feel jealous as they haven’t gone out and bought that stuff themselves & nothing is as it seems on instagram & be grateful for what you have...etc etc...

The one and only reason Beggy set up Instagram is for what she could get out of it, she stays active because activity brings her free stuff.

If it’s free she has her hand out!
so true !

Reactions: 3
All that tat & tit she has in that house would drive me crazy! All she does is clear it out to the garage to bring more in 😂

Reactions: 7
Absolutely disgusting 😡 she's a disgrace!! Freezer looks a show anyway squeezed inbetween that cabinet!

Reactions: 9
This has really pissed me off this morning. Beggy will put it down to jealousy but it certainly isn’t. I’m pissed off for the people who could of received that freezer and appreciate it fully, not just house it with fecking ice cubes!
Beggy, we all know you read here.
You’re vile, you’re grabby and you are not relatable in the slightest. I followed your old account, you know the one that got deleted? Back then you were alright but now? You’re insufferable
I’m going to be writing to swan and I hope others do as it’s just ridiculous the levels of grabbyness!
I know of youth clubs and food banks that would snap up a freezer like that in a heartbeat and surely word would spread that the brand had helped out? I'd buy off those firms not one that heard a spendaholic beg for one. Shame on you Swan Uk. Shame on you. You could have done so much better. I'll be writing formally to let you know! The beg and the filling it with ice and gin lollies is gross. Privileged gross. 🤢

Reactions: 20
Eggy beggy seems to think that because no actual money changes hands then she’s not like the rest of them, she’s not clever enough to realise getting a wine fridge, a full length freezer, 5 hoover and all the the other things that it’s basically the same. She would still call it happy post if the ASA hadn’t been down her neck.

Wake up Beggy, it’s the same tit you we’re ranting about the other day, just you think you are doing a good think by not accepting cash incentives to promote it. You are just exactly the same as the rest of them.

She could have gave that freezer to the charity she helped at Christmas a few years back and filled it to give to the families who have nothing.

Disgusting

Reactions: 12
A drawer for fresh fruit ( it’s frozen fruit)
A drawer for ice lollies
A drawer for ice

All she wanted was somewhere to store fruit to add to her alcohol , ice lollies made from alcohol & ice for her alcohol

Beggy is an alcoholic!!

Paaaaaand to a pinch of tit she’s on the drink later, adding the fruit/ice etc from her free freezer to her Gin!!!!

#twit!

Reactions: 8
What happened to the drinks fridge? Or have I imagined that? I'm sure she was moaning about it not looking right where she had put it and we've not seen it since, like most of the gifted stuff
I would put money on it being in the Shellock’s bar (otherwise known as the shed with wallpaper! They have the old garden furniture too. Let’s face it the Evans and the Shellocks like to share 🤣

The one and only reason Beggy set up Instagram is for what she could get out of it, she stays active because activity brings her free stuff.

If it’s free she has her hand out!
The saddest thing is that this woman is so utterly ignorant that she genuinely believes that what she does is different. Someone has supposedly reported her to HMRC, because if she’s being gifted items to promote and then selling them she needs to declare the income for tax purposes. I genuinely hope that they have.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wouldn’t it be lovely if she were to say that instead of doing a car boot to line her own pocket that she gave all of that stuff to changing lives on your doorstep cloud instead ( most local areas have a Facebook group)

Maybe pay it forward Beggy instead of only taking all of the time & thinking about yourself...Just a thought!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just been looking at the latest competition post and thinking about the way she chooses the winners. It says to enter to need to be following her and the page providing the prize, but when she scrolls through the comments does she check they’re following both??
Think she does check I remember ages ago someone won a competition then she said unfortunately they were following the brand so she had to re pick

Reactions: 1
Maybes we might see her eating something different other than Kung po chicken, now she’s got all that freezer space! Chop chop Becky off to Iceland you go

Reactions: 4
Was it actually gifted ? I’ve seen so many accounts say it’s been gifted and its an #ad post ( especially small ones which is laughable ) when really they bought it .. thinking it looks good and hoping other companies will want to work with them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can’t believe the amount of tit she’s got to sell, I don’t think I have enough in my entire house to even fill 1 table at a boot fair let alone all that crap! She will only bring more in, probably from the same bootsale she’s selling at! And she’s taken a unit out of the kitchen and guess where it’s going... yep the garage! Cleared it out and now she’s filling it up again already. Absolute psychopath

Was it actually gifted ? I’ve seen so many accounts say it’s been gifted and its an #ad post ( especially small ones which is laughable ) when really they bought it .. thinking it looks good and hoping other companies will want to work with them 🙄
On her grid post she has put #gift

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe the amount of tit she’s got to sell, I don’t think I have enough in my entire house to even fill 1 table at a boot fair let alone all that crap! She will only bring more in, probably from the same bootsale she’s selling at! And she’s taken a unit out of the kitchen and guess where it’s going... yep the garage! Cleared it out and now she’s filling it up again already. Absolute psychopath
She really is! Never seen a house so packed up in all of my life! Her greed has caused her to be a hoarder. I mean who on earth needs 150 pairs of black jeans & 200 pairs of flip flops?!
Total madness!!

She really is! Never seen a house so packed up in all of my life! Her greed has caused her to be a hoarder. I mean who on earth needs 150 pairs of black jeans & 200 pairs of flip flops?!
Total madness!!
Beggy the centipede 🐛

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just seen she’s doing a boot sale 😂 do you think you lot have pushed her to it? Or jasons had enough? I really hope she doesn’t spend any of the money and treats him properly in Vegas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s clearly been sniffing some sort of glue, the cheek on it too slag other Instagramers for being paid and gifted loads of tit, nothing at all to do with jealously, that she’s got a new freeze, it’s the fact she’s taken it for no reason whatsoever, considering she doesn’t ever cook, and look at the tit in the drawers? Like there is some many families that are sitting with tiny freezers, and loads of people in the house, and they cannot afford to just go buy a new freeze, yet here she is getting gifted big freezes for her to put ice and fruit in, shame on swan! Becoming a joke now with these instagrams, maybe all these companies, should try gifting stuff to people who’re actually in need, or give back to the people who’re actually buying from them, instead of greedy Instagramers, that will take anything because it’s free, i’ll No longer be buying from companies who’re gifting Instagramers all these massive expensive things, that they don’t even need.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wasn’t she gifted this? Or have I got that wrong?
No but I’m almost 99.9% sure it was a Christmas present off Brooke not last year the year before. I remember because I bought the exact same one in Tesco reduced from £40 to £10 about a week before Christmas, then saw it on her stories a week later

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.