Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck offffff she should be so embarrassed of herself. If she didn’t spend all of her (Jason’s) money on useless tit at car boot sales she could afford a brand new freezer HERSELF, without having to beg for one.
Then the whole ‘Ive only ever accepted ONE paid payment’ Oh did that gift not cost anything? Is that freezer free for the rest of us aswell then Begs?
And then listing the things she’s gonna use it for, ice creams, fruit and ice for her gin. Priorities eh 😂

Reactions: 15
God she gets right up my bleeping nose you dont eat enough food to be able to fill the bleeping freezer you massive beg why dont these companies give items to people that really need them they'd see so much more appreciation back

Reactions: 17
What a joke I know loads of people more deserving than her, I hope these companies realise, gifting beggy will turn a lot of us against the company, I won’t be buying anything swan now, including the new hoover I have been planning to get. I am going to boycott any company that gifts, any of these absolute begs 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
what bleeping world does she live in? A draw with ice cream, a draw with ice, a draw with frozen fruit, get in the real world begggyyyy

Reactions: 7
This is disgusting, I was speaking to someone yesterday who has had no money form universal credit for 9 weeks, no food, gas or electric all because she was made redundant. Here we have Beggy showing off her new free freezer just to put ice in 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s disgusting after her rant yesterday. Hope her wee fan Club come To their senses

• Sad
Reactions: 18
‘I’ve got a busy morning this morning’ oh yeah waiting in for your free freezer and then getting your eyelashes done, wow so busy. God it must be awful for you, why don’t you pour yourself a gin and have a sit down it must be exhausting not going to work and doing what you want.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What happened to the drinks fridge? Or have I imagined that? I'm sure she was moaning about it not looking right where she had put it and we've not seen it since, like most of the gifted stuff

Reactions: 8
She never bleeping cooks apart from air fried nuggets / fish fingers or tit from a jar. Why does she need a freezer THAT size?!
She’s a sad, desperate, greedy bleeping witch who was only moaning on her stories the other day about what accounts get free and slagging them all off and look what she gets today! duck off Beggy, you annoying, two faced, hypocritical old bat!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She just can’t stay away from the booze, gin ice lollies now ‘for my new FREEZAAHH’

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Honestly, earlier in the week she didn’t advertise or get paid to advertise anything but “have to put #ad” today arrives a new freezer from Swan. What happened to the drinks fridge she had a few weeks ago? Is this the start of the influx of fridge freezers like the cleaners.

I am in no way jealous, but it is not ethical that so much stuff is given away for free to any influencer that doesn’t see this as marketing/advertising for the company because they aren’t paid to show the item on IG. Hello, you’ve been paid by the free gift! It’s cheap advertising for a business.

I had a convo with Becky about how much gifted stuff she had and how crazy it seemed. She said it was because unlike other influencers she didn’t charge companies for showing their products on IG😳

I for one have added Swan to my list of companies I will no longer by from. I wonder if companies changed their policies re advertising through influencers. And influencers had to pay half price/or at a discount for these items would they still want them?!?! I guess not.....

Reactions: 14
What happened to the drinks fridge? Or have I imagined that? I'm sure she was moaning about it not looking right where she had put it and we've not seen it since, like most of the gifted stuff
It wouldn’t surprise me if that’s not been sold on Facebook! She sells everything else on there, she’d even charge someone for the steam off her piss that one!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just been looking at the latest competition post and thinking about the way she chooses the winners. It says to enter to need to be following her and the page providing the prize, but when she scrolls through the comments does she check they’re following both??

Reactions: 6
"Hope lots sunshine bbqs and memories"
bleeping dumb idiot 🤦‍♀️ Shes back with the #lifeisarollercoaster bollocks again no beggy it seems lifes a piece of piss for you getting everything given to you go out and buy your own stuff ffs

Reactions: 9
No idea who this is....but the thread title made me howl!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This has really pissed me off this morning. Beggy will put it down to jealousy but it certainly isn’t. I’m pissed off for the people who could of received that freezer and appreciate it fully, not just house it with fecking ice cubes!
Beggy, we all know you read here.
You’re vile, you’re grabby and you are not relatable in the slightest. I followed your old account, you know the one that got deleted? Back then you were alright but now? You’re insufferable
I’m going to be writing to swan and I hope others do as it’s just ridiculous the levels of grabbyness!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Boils my piss!! She can afford to buy a thousand succulents and jeans, but no freezer! There are people genuinely can’t afford things like a new freezer and this year gets given one!! Like she didn’t know!! I personally have just cancelled my order for my swan bread bin and tea coffee sugar set now, I know that sounds pathetic but duck em they aint earning off me to give away to her! Proper robin hoods! And her stupid clenched teeth when pronouncing her “ss” or cup of tea without opening her jaw!! 😩

Reactions: 19
This has really pissed me off this morning. Beggy will put it down to jealousy but it certainly isn’t. I’m pissed off for the people who could of received that freezer and appreciate it fully, not just house it with fecking ice cubes!
Beggy, we all know you read here.
You’re vile, you’re grabby and you are not relatable in the slightest. I followed your old account, you know the one that got deleted? Back then you were alright but now? You’re insufferable
I’m going to be writing to swan and I hope others do as it’s just ridiculous the levels of grabbyness!
It’s the hypocrisy that makes my nose bleed! Her going on about everything that’s in influencers homes is gifted blah blah blah, don’t feel jealous as they haven’t gone out and bought that stuff themselves & nothing is as it seems on instagram & be grateful for what you have...etc etc...
And just 3 days later she takes delivery of a brand new freezer!
She is full of tit, absolute tit!!!

The one and only reason Beggy set up Instagram is for what she could get out of it, she stays active because activity brings her free stuff.

If it’s free she has her hand out!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.