Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ ā€œspat their dummy out cos they didnā€™t winā€ .... Iā€™ve never entered one of her tit competitions and wouldnā€™t want any of that shite. Itā€™s a fix and sheā€™s getting worried cos clean honest living is outing her.

ā€œ1% donā€™t like meā€ .... No, I think itā€™s that amount that actually like you. A third are fake accounts, a third only follow for the competitions, the rest are tattlers and followers who are just waiting for the car crash when your accounts gets shut down.
Never entered 1 of her comps either and never would!

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she said she'd kick brookes arse from here to next christmas if she found out she internet trolled anyone šŸ˜‚ she did beggy she and mac trolled YOU on twitter šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
But she would be fine and supportive if she was an adult entertainer yeah course you would coz thatā€™s making money and thatā€™s all u care about would have u or Brooke sell anything for money including yourselves!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck UP! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Iā€™m dead. She canā€™t even swear properly the absolute thick cow. Nobody would ever wish an unborn baby dead thatā€™s disgusting. I wouldnā€™t even wish her dead as much as I dislike her! And if anyone has sent her that then they need actual help.. but I doubt it. Iā€™m pretty sure sheā€™s just trying to make it seem bigger than it is because in reality none of us have said anything that she can moan about without looking like a stupid prick. If you wanna put yourself out there youā€™ve gotta accept that youā€™re gonna be criticised and if you donā€™t like that then get off Instagram or DONT READ IT. I bet because sheā€™s pointed it out today she will do the competition properly and the next one will go back to being fixed. Why doesnā€™t she go live every time and show us from start to finish her picking the names and asking Alexa to choose a number. That way she canā€™t write down whoever she likes and ask Alexa to keep choosing until the number comes up that she wants. duck UP!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
How funny was it, I was howling šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

People on here are criticising her, nothing to do with the baby.

None of us would go that far!!! Just attention seeking

Reactions: 7
How funny was it, I was howling šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

People on here are criticising her, nothing to do with the baby.

None of us would go that far!!! Just attention seeking
Exactly! It didnā€™t happen, sheā€™s just wanting inbox messages boosting her ego again because sheā€™s so desperate for attention! Fancy using your unborn grandchild like that. Vile woman!!!

Reactions: 5
I would be absolutely fuming if I was Phoebe or Mac! No pregnant woman wants to hear those words! what the duck was she thinking telling everyone that! Tell Jason if you have to that you apparently had a message like that, but DONā€™T tell all of bleeping Instagram! How do you think Phoebe and Mac will feel hearing those words? More brain cells in a bleeping succulent

• Haha
Reactions: 22

But she would be fine and supportive if she was an adult entertainer yeah course you would coz thatā€™s making money and thatā€™s all u care about would have u or Brooke sell anything for money including yourselves!
Brooke will be on love island or they all will be on goggle box at one point

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said this morning the competitions aren't fixed... she says she picks 10 names at random, some people she knows, some people she doesn't....

Hate to break it to ya Beggy... but that's what you call a fix!

Reactions: 9
She did say once she wants to be on gogglebox.. imagine all the comments then, would she still moan about all the ā€˜twatsā€™ and ā€˜wankersā€™ opinions? She would be laughed at. You Choose to publicise your life so expect peopleā€™s opinions!

She would absolutely love it if Brooke went on there wouldnā€™t give a tit what she got up to on there as long as it was upping their profiles and bringing in the šŸ’·

Sheā€™d sell her bleeping soul to the devil for a bag of haribo šŸ˜‚
Have you seen her bio header....Public Figure lol! And donā€™t even start me on those tit eyebrows...Another one who thinks sheā€™s all that when she really isnā€™t, like mother like daughter!

She said this morning the competitions aren't fixed... she says she picks 10 names at random, some people she knows, some people she doesn't....

Hate to break it to ya Beggy... but that's what you call a fix!
Itā€™s how she picks the ten numbers though even if she is blindly scrolling an picking at random itā€™s still not a fair way to do it as the people near the top will never get picked and unlikely the last commenters either, she should just see the number of comments she has and ask Alexa to pick a a number between 1 and that number, and who ever is that number comment is the winner if she wants to do it like that I know itā€™s time consuming but itā€™s more fair

Reactions: 10
Sheā€™d sell her bleeping soul to the devil for a bag of haribo šŸ˜‚

Have you seen her bio header....Public Figure lol! And donā€™t even start me on those tit eyebrows...Another one who thinks sheā€™s all that when she really isnā€™t, like mother like daughter!
So glad Iā€™m not the only one who thinks her slug brows are awful! She massively overdraws them they look ridiculous, why not just follow the shape of your natural brow instead of drawing them on like two giant eagle wings. duck UP!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Itā€™s how she picks the ten numbers though even if she is blindly scrolling an picking at random itā€™s still not a fair way to do it as the people near the top will never get picked and unlikely the last commenters either, she should just see the number of comments she has and ask Alexa to pick a a number between 1 and that number, and who ever is that number comment is the winner if she wants to do it like that I know itā€™s time consuming but itā€™s more fair
It would be easier if everyone had 1 entry and then can choose all of the numbers of comments so Alexa will choose a number between 1 and 20 and thatā€™s the winner šŸ‘šŸ»

Reactions: 4
Think after today more peopl
Will read here and she has shot her self badly in the massive foot. To lie about the message of the baby is lower than low

BEGGY PROVE IT SHOW THE PROOF..........

The anger she as shown is the guilt coming out that she has been found out massively!!

Reactions: 12
Think after today more peopl
Will read here and she has shot her self badly in the massive foot. To lie about the message of the baby is lower than low

BEGGY PROVE IT SHOW THE PROOF..........

The anger she as shown is the guilt coming out that she has been found out massively!!
Massive foot šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.