Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She almost dropped herself in it when she goes “I know I’m all over that site, I don’t read it like much to like these people... well about 10” she clearly does read it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone notice how she purposely shouted a few words?🤣
65k followers? Sure it say 60 on her page and most like she ever gets is a few hundred 🤔

What a hypocrite she is when she’s posted on here on threads herself what a mug she is!

As begging says constantly “ so yeah “ I think she’s a little pissed off this morning 🤣 she’s so funny to watch she’s comical, she doesn’t have the vocabulary to even back herself up properly without making herself look even more dim than she already does every day! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg of course your not going to choose brooke or dawn to win the giveaways that'd be too obvious 🤦‍♀️ Id love too see how many times sue dixon entered your last giveaway 🤔 she just happens to be friends with you and dawn in real life what a coincidence 🤷‍♀️ You're a crummy faced scam beggy an everyone knows it

Reactions: 12
Anyone notice how she purposely shouted a few words?🤣
65k followers? Sure it say 60 on her page and most like she ever gets is a few hundred 🤔

What a hypocrite she is when she’s posted on here on threads herself what a mug she is!

As begging says constantly “ so yeah “ I think she’s a little pissed off this morning 🤣 she’s so funny to watch she’s comical, she doesn’t have the vocabulary to even back herself up properly without making herself look even more dim than she already does every day! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah when she said hope you have FAB Thursday 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 5
😂😂😂 she said she'd kick brookes arse from here to next christmas if she found out she internet trolled anyone 😂 she did beggy she and mac trolled YOU on twitter 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She almost dropped herself in it when she goes “I know I’m all over that site, I don’t read it like much to like these people... well about 10” she clearly does read it 😂
omg I thought that too it was such a slip up as we’ve all been saying she reads it and she nearly said I don’t read it like they’re saying but then must’ve realised what she was saying lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't for one minute believe anyone from here would message her and say those horrible things! Theres some sick people out there who would say such things and there are probably people on Instagram who would message and say those vile things. But there's lines and I can't see them being crossed on this thread.

‘I know I’m all over the that site, I don’t read it, much to peoples... well these certain, about 10’ then realises she’s giving it away that she reads here and we all say she reads here. Becky you gave yourself away then with your hesitation.

Twats.
She’s had accounts herself on here slagging off hinch and the unmentionable! Of course she reads here, she’s part of it! Absolute idiot

Reactions: 7
I highly doubt anyone messaged her 're her granddaughter. Believe me we would have known about it before now! She shouldn't even be mentioning about it, she's absolutely sick and if it was my unborn baby she was referring to like that on stories i would be livid. Imagine phoebe watching that and having to listen to her saying about her baby dying. Disgusting and it's all for shock value. I used to really like Becky but she has changed so much on Insta.

Reactions: 19
😂😂😂 “spat their dummy out cos they didn’t win” .... I’ve never entered one of her tit competitions and wouldn’t want any of that shite. It’s a fix and she’s getting worried cos clean honest living is outing her.

“1% don’t like me” .... No, I think it’s that amount that actually like you. A third are fake accounts, a third only follow for the competitions, the rest are tattlers and followers who are just waiting for the car crash when your accounts gets shut down.
Wow.. she actually thinks we’re saying all this because we’re bitter that we didn’t win her crappy fixed competitions.. I’m gonna bet that 100% of us didn’t even enter.. that’s how much we wanted to win hun 😂😂😂

Yeah when she said hope you have FAB Thursday 😂
Surprised she even got the day right usually she hasn’t got a clue what day it is.. every day is just shopping day for her. Anyway I’ve not seen these stories yet so I’m gonna have a watch 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow.. she actually thinks we’re saying all this because we’re bitter that we didn’t win her crappy fixed competitions.. I’m gonna bet that 100% of us didn’t even enter.. that’s how much we wanted to win hun 😂😂😂

Surprised she even got the day right usually she hasn’t got a clue what day it is.. every day is just shopping day for her. Anyway I’ve not seen these stories yet so I’m gonna have a watch 😂
When she said about the granddaughter comment she then said 'duck UP' which made me crease laughing cus I think she was supposed to say duck off 🤣🤣

• Haha
I don't for one minute believe anyone from here would message her and say those horrible things! Theres some sick people out there who would say such things and there are probably people on Instagram who would message and say those vile things. But there's lines and I can't see them being crossed on this thread.

I thought the exact same thing, maybe some actual insta troll but nobody on here would say a thing like that.
That’s if it’s ever actually been said 🤷🏻‍♀️👀🤔

Reactions: 7
Surprised she didn't whip out the 'opinions are like belly buttons' card this morning
“I always say...” like it’s her phrase and she’s copyrighted it! 😂

Agreed!! No one on here is that vindictive! There’s a line none of us would ever cross!

Reactions: 8
I highly doubt anyone messaged her 're her granddaughter. Believe me we would have known about it before now! She shouldn't even be mentioning about it, she's absolutely sick and if it was my unborn baby she was referring to like that on stories i would be livid. Imagine phoebe watching that and having to listen to her saying about her baby dying. Disgusting and it's all for shock value. I used to really like Becky but she has changed so much on Insta.
Surely if someone had messaged her that should would’ve screen shotted it and put it up as her story to show everyone?? She shows everyone everything else so 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
duck UP! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m dead. She can’t even swear properly the absolute thick cow. Nobody would ever wish an unborn baby dead that’s disgusting. I wouldn’t even wish her dead as much as I dislike her! And if anyone has sent her that then they need actual help.. but I doubt it. I’m pretty sure she’s just trying to make it seem bigger than it is because in reality none of us have said anything that she can moan about without looking like a stupid prick. If you wanna put yourself out there you’ve gotta accept that you’re gonna be criticised and if you don’t like that then get off Instagram or DONT READ IT. I bet because she’s pointed it out today she will do the competition properly and the next one will go back to being fixed. Why doesn’t she go live every time and show us from start to finish her picking the names and asking Alexa to choose a number. That way she can’t write down whoever she likes and ask Alexa to keep choosing until the number comes up that she wants. duck UP!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
'I don't read that site, I know some of you think..... about 10 of them'

Aye okay Becky love... you don't read this site 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.