Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

No Time for Bull

Chatty Member
Hopefully she’s read the hinch thread and took note because putting (ad as states on previous threads) is not ASA standards

Reactions: 1

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
Is there a swipe up yet? If not they must not be online as her followers can’t work google so she would have to do a swipe up for them
She’s just said in her stories they’re not online so sadly no swipe up! Poor beggy, no 10p commission for you!

Coco544

VIP Member
No I don't either, loads don't so please if you're not from Suffolk don't assume we all sound like her! How she speaks is not the Suffolk accent, it is a very lazy way of speaking, simply cannot be bothered to pronounce letters. Most Suffolk people speak properly with a general Suffolk accent, those that don't are just lazy. Saying skeeewers & bootiful isn't part of any accent or language it's lazy & stupid!
I think the welsh pronounce beautiful as bootiful?

Wasn’t she gifted this? Or have I got that wrong?
No but I’m almost 99.9% sure it was a Christmas present off Brooke not last year the year before. I remember because I bought the exact same one in Tesco reduced from £40 to £10 about a week before Christmas, then saw it on her stories a week later

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
‘Mac’s coming round straight from work’ cue the silence and then ‘Macs just gone’ - EVERY TIME. I bet he doesn’t even come to see her she just makes it up. He blatantly can’t stand her and neither can Phoebe
I just watched this- she says he has his little brother for work experience, I always thought Mac was Jason’s??

Shutthedoor

He's a shift manager, she said a while back. It said on here ages ago he got a big payout when he received his brain injury during an alleged assault about ten years ago. After that she came on her under her 'Homelife' guise and ranted in that he only got 2k 🤷‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Cheers for that. It says he wasn't ordered to pay any compo?

Bluebird7

Chatty Member
That bacon looks a bit anaemic and the toast come to think of it, and all that butter on it and couldn’t even spread it to the edges 🤢