Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rocksalt101

Not promoting a very good image is it. Goes on telly to talk about anorexia and then goes to the gym every day

Reactions: 2

Crbif

I'm all for calling people out on the undisclosed ads and affs and strange competition rules but reading this thread has got very uncomfortable if I'm honest. A lot of personal remarks about her appearance... Don't get me wrong I've read and agreed with some posts on here but it doesn't feel funny anymore...
So glad somebody else has pointed this out I feel like it's become more of an attack on her appearance than it is calling her out about ads and competitions.

Lonewolf

VIP Member
She put a story up saying she was getting messages from people saying they hope her unborn grandchild dies. Then she quickly deleted it when she realised people knew she was lying. Nobody’s heard her talk about the baby since
Oh dear, I was wondering why she was no longer talking about it! Thank you :)

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
Reading about herself and probably joining in over on the Hinch thread. She loves to hate her.

I wonder what the postie with bring today ? My moneys on more candles that will get thick with dust. Someone send her a lighter !
She probably has another account now as her other 2 accounts ‘homelife’ and ‘suffolkgal40’ have been removed

• Haha

sickofem

Chatty Member
Woah! Please don’t suggest that the majority of Suffolk residents speak like Becky. I don’t, my family friends and neighbours don’t. Yes I agree SOME people in Suffolk speak like that but don’t tar us all with the same brush.
No I don't either, loads don't so please if you're not from Suffolk don't assume we all sound like her! How she speaks is not the Suffolk accent, it is a very lazy way of speaking, simply cannot be bothered to pronounce letters. Most Suffolk people speak properly with a general Suffolk accent, those that don't are just lazy. Saying skeeewers & bootiful isn't part of any accent or language it's lazy & stupid!

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Just catching up on her shit stories from today
When she was telling us about the vitamins she bought and what they do..
She said ‘and all that jizz’ 😳🙄
It’s ‘all that jazz’
Idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

rocksalt101

The covers were off my husbands lower half this morning as he slept and as I glanced back I swear his left testicle was the image of beckys face. If he had blonde pubes it would have been her whole exact head! Freaked me out.
You'll never see his left bollock the same way again

Bluebird7

Chatty Member
She’s quite happy to let Jason pay for everything, I’m pretty sure he pays for the finance on her car and he bought Brooke’s car and pays for both of their insurance, he bought Brooke the new iPhone XR outright and seems to pay for everything else. I’m assuming he pays the entire mortgage as her working 3 shifts a week on minimum wage isn’t gonna contribute anything. He probably even pays for her gym membership! I would be embarrassed if my husband paid for everything and all I did was spend spend spend on myself and not bother giving anything back
Yeah I’m pretty sure that’s the way it works and her money she earns is all hers as she says about when she gets paid what she’s going to buy so think it all just goes on what she wants, what she’s earns to what she buys can’t leave anything left over, when they got new blinds in the conservatory he didn’t want them and they were more than they wanted to pay so she said she was going to have to put a little bit of money towards it aswell, im pretty sure Brooke pays nothing towards the house either I know hairdressers don’t earn much trainering though and she’s young but I always had to contribute something just as a token, she doesn’t seem to go short though and again always buying herself stuff they definitely pay her insurance and she said they were paying her fine she got through for it the other day! I know he works at the docks but don’t know doing what or what the wage is but he sounds like his racking it in lol

Bluebird7

Chatty Member
I’m sure it was 4 dads not 3?
Could be? Not sure exactly? just know that who she thought was her real dad wasn’t and she met him later in life so that’s 2 then there were step dads inbetween lol her siblings have a different dad aswell I think so she may also call that person her dad too 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Bluebird7

Chatty Member
Do Christy not realise all her comps are fake? I don't understand why they use her ? She shops in the pound shop and home bargains ? She would never in a million years spend £150 on bedding ?
She even said before I’d never spend that on that bedding .... but it is amazing lol

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
Has she actually gone to bed in the vest top she has been wearing all day or is it me?
Wouldn’t surprise me she did it last week with that shitty lip top

Oh please post it I missed it 😭
You can’t post videos on here 😢

And what about missing apostrophes and general caveman talk? 🤣 I assume that’s just her personally and not a regional trait lol hence why it gets pick up on
Koppenburg 😂😂😂

H12345

I wouldn’t of thought they had a mortgage to live the way they do. Unless she spends on credit cards. To be fair she eats nothing and buys most of her stuff out of cheap shops or boot sales so I wouldn’t say she actually spends as much as we think. She is an obsessive hoarder though. She’s definitely filling some kind of void.