Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

No Time for Bull

Chatty Member
Couldn’t resist! 🙊
Fuck up is a good Scottish phrase

Becky and Tom Liverpool30 had beef a few weeks ago because he took the piss out of her, wouldn’t be surprised if he was the one who sent her the troll like messages about the baby

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
‘I’m now gonna get... have a cuppa tea’ she was so about to say ‘shit showered and shaved’ 🤢🤢🤢 and why is she talking in that stupid tone? ‘I’ll catch up with you beauts in a bit’ she sounds like such a twat.

Errmmmm what’s going on with the indirect stories with the music? Have I missed something??? 🤔
What stories?? I’ve not seen any unless she’s deleted them

H12345

She went in 1 shop a couple of weeks ago, (Livia’s Boutique I think?) bought 4 items that were around £30/£40 each. And then bought some trainers from river island for £30.. that was just in 1 day. Along with all the other shit she buys which yes is mostly b&m and Poundland etc plus bootsales, it all adds up. He’s just paid for them both to go to Vegas as well
Really 😳 I haven’t watched her properly for a while. I wonder if the clothes from that shop are secretly gifted though as she talks about them so much.

She must be dyslexic, she posted a ss of her messaging the “winner” of her latest giveaway saying “congratulations you’ve one the prize”. I don’t like the woman but I genuinely do feel sorry for her with how bad her spelling is

Amieee

I’m waiting for the completion to meet her .... to prove it’s only 1% that actually like her!!! Deluded old hag

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
I think some you guys are under estimating how much she is making off her instagram shout outs and ads and stuff.
Hard to believe when half her followers aren’t even real people. Whatever she’s earning she’s not declaring it and I doubt it’s a lot as she only gets a small percentage and her swipe ups are usually shitty £2 Ebay earrings or tacky pineapple shirts that no one wants 😂