Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never want to hear her saying pussy-willow again...
Bit of topic but.... I used to work in a florist and a woman who was so fuckn upity it was unbelievable used to come in on a Saturday and ask for pussywilly all the time... Near fuckn keeled over the first time 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She will no doubt will be at the xmas in July event again this year to make an ugly wreath! Did i hear her say shes doing the bedroom?? I knew that would come from "filling a crack" and i dont mean jaaaysun filling her cream pie 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So has she signed off early cos a load of them are at their house on the piss but Brookyblessher dropped her in it and so she quickly deleted the story? Is that right?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi Brooke 👋🏼
Aye, we've seen how many drinks are around that table, social distancing my arse, you're a bleeping disgrace!!
You're going back to work in a weeks time, let's hope you don't pick up CV19 & pass it on to an innocent customer, all because you're a selfish bleep like your mother and can't stick to the rules! 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Catching up on today’s stories🤣, she’s actually doing my tits in with the Christmas talk, i absolutely love Christmas it’s my favourite time of the year, but it’s not even July yet🤦🏼‍♀️, And the fact she’s buying shite for Christmas already, I mean a bleeping hula hoop, saying she better pick it up now because she’ll not be able to get one again BECKY ITS A bleeping HULA HOOP!! you go shopping at least 5 times a week ( the times you tell Instagram about anyways) I’m sure from now until then, you’ll find another hula hoop, I mean is her life that sad she’s starting that already 🤨, I mean I’m sure your granddaughters FIRST BIRTHDAY IS SOON! Why aren’t you getting excited for that? Is that how much your own son dislikes you?, that he lets you take no part in his daughters life, or are you just two selfish to care about anyone other than you and baby Brooke. bless her, also them fake plants you think your followers will rush out to sell out every Poundland have been out for months, my mum bought them before lockdown 😂😅, and I highly doubt everyone Is rushing out the door to go to Poundland because beggy big feet has shown some fake plants 🤣🤣

As for baby Brooke, what’s the point in deleting the Instagram stories when everyone has already seen it 🤨, I mean I know your mums beggy and her brain is as thick as dolly’s shite, but surely you’ve realised by now, that if your posting tit like that, people are gonna have something to say, or are you just that thick? I mean surely you’ve well and truly learned your lesson with people seeing your tit fast 😂, also no doubt beggy was sitting in the shed crying the other night, because she lost Instagram followers and everyone was talking about her because her BBQ?🤨 so why the duck would you then go post more aless the same thing? Maybe instead of taken selfies, get some common sense or tell your boyfriend to take his dick out your ear 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So many drinks around that table
Actual scum
Why are we shocked 🙄
That's the thing isn't it. It's just normal for them isn't it. I'm bored with it all now. I'd like to be shocked at them doing the right thing.
Sadly I think we're way past that. Unless there's a second wave of course, which judging by the way they and many others are acting, is highly likely 🤷

Reactions: 6
Is the bawbag nursing a hangover? :unsure:
looks like it. For someone who claimed to go to bed at 9am and openly says she doesn’t sleep well she’s late up this morning eh?
She’s not mentioned her wee party last night as the last time she showed her having folk over she lost followers as she’s flaunting lockdown rules to people who can’t leave their homes.
Has anyone checks dawns stories last night?

Reactions: 9
Up and talking into her phone like she didnt have another piss up last night...god her followers really are stupid thinking shes whiter than white

Reactions: 8
Omg how have I only just found this thread 😂😂😂 it's brilliant!
What's the fake Evans account I've been laughing all morning at the screenshot your put on but I can't find it on insta. Gutted 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.