Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s how I post I always make it look a
Nice comment with a sly dig. Even a x at the end lol half the time she even answers me lol thick twit. Best way to insult beggy, is do in a way she don’t understand it’s a insult lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t stand the way she puts on a stupid accent sometimes when she speaks. Like where she’s just said it’s ‘so hot’ in a stupid accent

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand the way she puts on a stupid accent sometimes when she speaks. Like where she’s just said it’s ‘so hot’ in a stupid accent
Yesterday she did it when she was making her "roast" she tried to do a northern accent, as a yorkshire lass I was ready to go down there and knock her out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘Couple more nail varnishes’ *taptaptaps on the nail varnish removers 🤦🏼‍♀️

super nostrils can smell the body sprays without even taking the lids off 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have no idea what happened to Jay-sun as I can’t have followed her then. Can someone direct me to the thread it’s in here? Mind you if she’s never spoke about it is there point lol
He was attacked and it went to court. Becky has mentioned he has been left with a brain injury which affects some cognitive (my word) ability. For instance she says she does all the flat pack and DIY as he really struggles with it.

Reactions: 3
He was attacked and it went to court. Becky has mentioned he has been left with a brain injury which affects some cognitive (my word) ability. For instance she says she does all the flat pack and DIY as he really struggles with it.
Under criminal injuries compensation, he could have received a substantial amount. He could have put the claim in after the papers. Also, he could claim even if the attacker was found not guilty. He would have got something especially if he was left with a disability etc

Reactions: 4
Breaking news just in ;
It's hot, hot, hot!!!

We will have a further update as soon as we get more reports in from our local weather guru in Felixstowe, Beggy Evan's, if you cannot wait until then please either look out of your window or step outside your own bleeping front door!

That's all from Tattle News for this evening.
Goodbye 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My husbands words not mine, but it made spit my cornetto (Lidl version 😂) out. Listened to her story about the paddling pool, he comes out with (bear in mind I show him images of her and he had to listen to her stories if I’m next to him) “ so she filled the pool to dip her feet in it? Well, size of them feet I’m not surprised she filled it. More like a foot spa for her” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Under criminal injuries compensation, he could have received a substantial amount. He could have put the claim in after the papers. Also, he could claim even if the attacker was found not guilty. He would have got something especially if he was left with a disability etc
She has said he got £2K, but we've all often wondered if that is where there money comes from?

Reactions: 1
Is she like proper not with it........it must of been her that had the brain injury cause earlier it’s my nail varnishes when it’s nail varnish removers now she got her left and eights mixed up.........she is so excited to fill up them dots at the top she doesn’t know what she doing.

Do you reckon she has a limit on how many dots a day she has on her insta story’s? I bet tomorrow we get the story about her garden plants growing and how she can’t grow anything

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.