Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments on her post are sickly, are people blind or just stupid.
One of the comments says, you have a figure to die for! Is she taking the piss??? Surely she is??
beggy literally does have a figure that people die from not for

• Heart
Reactions: 21
‘Catch up in a bit’ then 12 minutes later she’s on washing up and telling us she’s late to meet her friend. duck off already u absolute melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s on a deleting mission, people commenting on rude comments about her age but there is none. Only people blowing smoke up her ass are allowed to comment

Reactions: 4
The big question of the day is- has she booked to get the Karen mushroom haircut back?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
No wonder she is buzzing this morning, she is off into town spending.
Social distancing of 2 metres is still the rules until next month, Beggy...not that she gives a duck, she will be in every shop handling every item she can get her filthy mitts on.

Ok she is washing up holding a phone, dipping the cutlery in the water. How the duck is that washing up you dirty manky skank. She is the dirtiest witch I have ever known, how they all ain’t got the virus I will never no. Her home must stink of dog and dirt and her up stairs must smell so musty and dirty with all that junk she has x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think they can get something through the criminal injuries compensation though and you apply through victim support and the police.
Can you only get that if there was a criminal conviction? Someone said the other bloke was found not guilty?

Someone posted the other day in a different dress but she does remind me of jade goody mum the way she poses with that arm
Yeah but Jade Goody’s mum has got a false arm!! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Is that slide show because a few of us said she used to look ok back in the day. Beggy pointless looking back, you need to sort yourself out now cause you look awful.

Reactions: 5
Can you only get that if there was a criminal conviction? Someone said the other bloke was found not guilty?

Yeah but Jade Goody’s mum has got a false arm!! 🤣🤣
Exactly how Beggy looks..

Ok she is washing up holding a phone, dipping the cutlery in the water. How the duck is that washing up you dirty manky skank. She is the dirtiest witch I have ever known, how they all ain’t got the virus I will never no. Her home must stink of dog and dirt and her up stairs must smell so musty and dirty with all that junk she has x
Yep what I said all you do is hear her sloshing it in the water with a light rub then on the framing board. .....:::I wash up with the tap on and rinsing

Reactions: 3
Swilling your pots and rubbing them with your hand is not cleaning them 🤢
I'd rather eat from a wet market in Wuhan than touch anything that she made.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
He was guilty of affray. Which is having a fight. So the bloke was the only person charged and found guilty even though the charge of affray is specifically fighting with other people. That was why he didn’t get any criminal injuries compensation. I’m not a lawyer or anything but....

I used to quite like her hair. I even admit to buying one of those hair brush blowing drying things she used. I didn’t buy the eBay one she did as someone said they bought one and it blew up. I bought a revlon one not via any of her links. It’s brilliant does a lovely bouncy blow dry if that’s your thing. Swipe up if that’s your thing 🤣🤣

Last edited:
He was guilty of affray. Which is having a fight. So the bloke was the only person charged and found guilty even though the charge of affray is specifically fighting with other people. That was why he didn’t get any criminal injuries compensation. I’m not a lawyer or anything but....

I used to quite like her hair. I even admit to buying one of those hair brush blowing drying things she used. I didn’t buy the eBay one she did as someone said they bought one and it blew up. I bought a revlon one not via any of her links. It’s brilliant does a lovely bouncy blow dry if that’s your thing. Swipe up if that’s your thing 🤣🤣
I have one and a cheaper model like hers and I like it! I got it before I saw her using it though, personally I was taken in by a crappy Facebook advert 😂

I have one and a cheaper model like hers and I like it! I got it before I saw her using it though, personally I was taken in by a crappy Facebook advert 😂

Reactions: 1

There’s usually only one initial ‘aggressor’ or at least one person who starts an affray. The usual charge is ‘causing an affray’. You can be in a fight without wanting to be.

Haha! 😂 Right, own up - who wrote that? 😂😂
I honestly who’s that when people do comment ‘negatively’ they do so without being ‘obviously’ rude. If I could be arsed to go to the trouble of making an account I’d be asking her why are uses filters if she’s so ‘real’ and wants to genuinely encourage her followers to be real and own their looks/bodies. She’s an absolute contradiction.

Or I’d politely ask how her frequent selfies and stories fits with her claimed body dysmorphia.

Reactions: 6
Hahahahaha the grubby witch has blocked me.... I'm guessing because I followed the fake Evan's family Instagram last night.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.