Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Need a frigging translator for this morning's post. How can a woman that age be so thick?? Whoever the person is that told her she's too old for that outfit, I'd like to buy them a drink! 👏👏
wtf is she on- that IGTV is so cringe she loves herself so much I can’t cope

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell, she’s in love with herself. How many photos does she have of her posing! I don’t have that many photos of me since I was born!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She doesn’t even say that. She refers to it as his “accident”. If some tit attacked my husband, I would not be referring to it as an accident.
I have no idea what happened to Jay-sun as I can’t have followed her then. Can someone direct me to the thread it’s in here? Mind you if she’s never spoke about it is there point lol

Reactions: 1
It's their clothes becky not there clothes!!! You aren't in a good place it's clear to see, stop turning to Instagram for validation from strangers and go get some professional help

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Re her latest post, she says all that and then hides behind a filter every time. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Go figure

Reactions: 5
She only works a few hours a week at the arcades, she makes her money from adverts and swipe ups
[/QUOTE

She spends his money anyway. Uses hers for the pound shop tat. She’s no big earner.
Back when she wasn't a greedy, grabby hoarder.
And this shows she only spends her money on the cheap tat ! What are those ducks on the wall 🤦🏼‍♀️ Her house is bulging with all the free stuff now. Receiving free stuff has made her buy more cheap tit. She likes the buzz.

Jesus ! The latest selection of pictures just shows A: she has no issues with looking or sharing her body to anyone! Body issues my arse.

B: She has tit chav clothes.

Less is more.

Last edited:
What the duck is that video 🤦‍♀️ No wonder Brooke spends 20 hours a day taking selfies with a mother like that

114 pictures ( or there abouts) on that post.
I don't even know what to say, imagine putting that together and then posting it, I couldn't think of anything worse and I don't have body dysmorphia.
I don't think I have ever in my life come across anyone so narcissistic as her.
No wonder Brooke fancies herself so much, she has learnt it from her vain mother.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Why in God's name has she done an IGTV montage of her in all those cheap, ugly outfits? 🤯

Why in God's name did watch it all? 🤔

I need slapping. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her neighbours must dislike her playing her music in the garden everytime the sun is out & the dog barking all the time 🙄

Reactions: 6
Why does she hold that piece of hair and do that pose 😂 but you are one scummy witch like holding a phone sayinh you are washing up, who washes up or can even wash up properly with one hand all in dirty water no rinsing off no nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Only been to town once during lockdown, that’s because you’ve been going further afield EVERY bleeping DAY!! Some of us haven’t been outside the house since March!! Lying bleep. She hasn’t got an ounce of compassion, decency or concideration for anyone except her greedy bastard self! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.