Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
2 metres my arse!
Dawn and the woman sat together & Jason and Shelley sat together.
I'm fuming 😡
What a fucking disgrace, all those key workers still risking their lives, all those poor people who have lost theirs and these disrespectful cunts can't even social distance as per the government rules.
Pisses me right off, selfish cunts the lot of them.
They should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 22

Well then...

Deleted my comment and writing it again🤣🤣🤣

can someone stop the world, I wanna get off🤦🏼‍♀️, I mean the blue does look better, but c’mon to fuck beggy, is that how much your worried About loosing your followers, that you’ll rush to redecorate your full living room in a day, and keep them all guessing to what you are doing, or where you have been, is that how much your struggling for content, it’s a shame you cannot put the same effort into your granddaughters first birthday 🐸☕.

As for your “art work” didn’t some instagram account gift you something similar not long ago?, so since you claim to be all about helping and supporting small business, why didn’t you go and buy something from her? Since she was kind enough to gift you something before? Instead of copying her work, because she probably didn’t wanna gift you anything else, you are only interested in these small businesses if your receiving free stuff, and you wouldn’t go spend your own money to help them? Why you are still being gifted shit I don’t know 😴

• Heart

Rr 1216

She’s off out for ‘bread & milk’ again .. god this family must go through about 10 cartoons of milk and loafs of bread a week with the amount of times she’s out getting it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Mutley98

VIP Member
I know where Becky is and home bargains, it’s a good 15 min drive, shes going there for beans milk and bread when Morrison’s is over the road.! Absolutely crazes me.!
I’ve sacrificed so much in lockdown to adhere to the rules to protect myself, my family and others. I’ve worked the whole way through putting myself and family at risk and even lost a parent who I couldn’t even visit in hospital during their final day’s due to the guidance and it angers me so much seeing her and others carrying on like lockdown is an extended holiday.! I’ll never get back that time with my parent but understand it had to be done. Add to that fear of our jobs anD another family member going through daily cancer treatment. What had she sacrificed or lost
Also all them clothes and she wears that same rotten seahorse dress

• Sad
  • Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Those shit shelves with the shit fake plants and those cheap shit paper stars.
It's all shit isn't it?
Complete and utter SHIT!!

• Haha

SaladDressing

Chatty Member
Facebook poster ; OMG I am so upset, I can't believe what's happened #RAGING

Friend 1; What's up babe, you ok?

Facebook poster ; Inbox me hun.

Friend 2; Hope you're ok?

Facebook poster ; Yeah, I'm ok, but I don't really want to talk about it.

FFS FUCK OFF, ATTENTION SEEKING ARSEWHIPE!!!
THEIR ALL JUS SNAKS HUN 🐍🐍🐍🐍 KEY PIN URSELF TO URSELVES IZ ONLY WAY HUNI JUS U N THE KIDZ FROM NOW ON HAV A FAKEBOOK CULL BABEZ BUT WRIGHT YORE STATUS UPDATE AFTA. CUM ROUND WE CAN AVE A MICKDONNELS IF U LYK

• Haha

No Time for Bull

Chatty Member
This isn't keeping it real, Beggy.
This is having no self respect and showing 90k bots followers your lack of personal hygiene.

We have seen you naked in bed ( or close enough) we have seen you with crusty, dried saliva stuck to the corners of your mouth, we have seen you spitting on cotton buds to clean off mascara, we have seen you shaving your legs, we have seen you have filth under your nails as you prepare food, we have seen you scratch and claw yourself like a dog with fleas,we have seen you pick at your ear and then put your finger in your mouth etc etc...

It's revolting, it doesn't need to be shared.
Why people believe that this woman is inspirational is beyond me.
🤷🏻‍♀️
don’t forget when she done a live from her bath 🤮

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Jason's back for lunch, he's just putting his bike in the garage...

WTAF??? I mean, c'mon, who wants or needs to know that useless piece of information?

Her content is drier than a Nuns fanny! 🥴

• Haha

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
Only been to town once during lockdown, that’s because you’ve been going further afield EVERY FUCKING DAY!! Some of us haven’t been outside the house since March!! Lying cunt. She hasn’t got an ounce of compassion, decency or concideration for anyone except her greedy bastard self! 🤬

• Heart

Dexy

VIP Member
She made Dolly have puppies for the experience not for the money 😂😂😂 what a load of bollocks, you wanted to line your pockets you money grabbing twat
She’s no fucking different. She’s a backyard breeder. For a start a cockapoo is not even a bloody breed and secondly I don’t understand what she was wittering on about papers and being KC registered. To breed for the ‘ experience ‘ not to improve the breed or the dogs temperament is not a good enough reason to breed! Way to go encouraging people to get puppies right now, or breed because they are bored and need a hobby. 👍

• Heart

bluey

VIP Member
The comments on her post are sickly, are people blind or just stupid.
One of the comments says, you have a figure to die for! Is she taking the piss??? Surely she is??
beggy literally does have a figure that people die from not for

• Heart
Reactions: 21

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She is OBSESSED with the weather! Fucking hell. She needs to get back to work. She is gonna have such a shock when she’s back 😂

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
This isn't keeping it real, Beggy.
This is having no self respect and showing 90k bots followers your lack of personal hygiene.

We have seen you naked in bed ( or close enough) we have seen you with crusty, dried saliva stuck to the corners of your mouth, we have seen you spitting on cotton buds to clean off mascara, we have seen you shaving your legs, we have seen you have filth under your nails as you prepare food, we have seen you scratch and claw yourself like a dog with fleas,we have seen you pick at your ear and then put your finger in your mouth etc etc...

It's revolting, it doesn't need to be shared.
Why people believe that this woman is inspirational is beyond me.
🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
£20 says that living room is redecorated before Christmas.
Did she not paint it twice last year?!

• Haha