Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She has seen that Mrs Hinch approached Gleam management and she now wants a piece of it. Every last thing Beggy does is for the ££££, she wants to be famous, hence the anorexia story in the papers & news, the Christmas tree in the Mail, the chocolate tree on the local news.
Trying to latch on to Claire & Rendall.

She would literally sell her soul to the devil for the right price.

What a sad, empty life she must lead when everything comes down to money because she has nothing or no one that can fill that lonely void she has in her life.

Reactions: 28

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
My husbands words not mine, but it made spit my cornetto (Lidl version 😂) out. Listened to her story about the paddling pool, he comes out with (bear in mind I show him images of her and he had to listen to her stories if I’m next to him) “ so she filled the pool to dip her feet in it? Well, size of them feet I’m not surprised she filled it. More like a foot spa for her” 😂😂

• Haha

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
So the sitting room pictures and cushions are pink, really....... you’ve been trying to convince us they’re raspberry for the last 6/7 months!!!

• Haha

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
Much prefer the colours - the clashing shades of raspberry were vom!
I wonder if Jason goes for a bike ride and wonders what colour the house will be when he gets back - she’s actually mental.
imagine repainting a whole room and 90%of its contents every 3 months just for gram content.. she needs a life!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Hi Brooke 👋🏼
Aye, we've seen how many drinks are around that table, social distancing my arse, you're a fucking disgrace!!
You're going back to work in a weeks time, let's hope you don't pick up CV19 & pass it on to an innocent customer, all because you're a selfish cunt like your mother and can't stick to the rules! 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25

CrosserLove

I have a theme every year. I’ve got lots of decorations which I have been collecting for 26 years. I do admit to buying two new ones every year. When my kids leave home I’m going to give them a box of all the ones they’ve chosen each year. But I only have a Christmas tree. I can’t start it all to early as it gives me anxiety. I can’t stand all the enforced happiness.Im thinking of messaging her and asking her to leave off the Xmas stuff telling her she might be upsetting people??
Hey,

I'm new but been lurking for a good while and I had to make an account for this reason.

I messaged her about talking about Christmas (in a nice way) but she never replied.

Reason being is I find out if I'm being made redundant next week and I'm that worried that I can't eat, sleep or even think about the present time, nevermind Christmas.

She's really wound me up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
I can’t even find the words as to how much she winds me up! Sat there at n your white vest and black bra, so we can see it all, next it’ll be white vest and no bra. Dirty skank.
These are my curtains, do you see how expensive they are? Do you? Look at them look at the price, see how rich I am? Fuck off twat. £150? I’m struggling to find that money to pay out for a new bed for my son, because he’s jumped on it that much he’s snapped the frame!
She’s a nasty witch that only worries about herself. What a wanker (sorry not sorry for my language)

Reactions: 24

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
A management team 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I've literally just pissed myself at that, she really thinks she's Mrs Hinch doesn't she?

Next thread should be ;
Begging Beggy, Begging to be famous 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Breaking news just in ;
It's hot, hot, hot!!!

We will have a further update as soon as we get more reports in from our local weather guru in Felixstowe, Beggy Evan's, if you cannot wait until then please either look out of your window or step outside your own fucking front door!

That's all from Tattle News for this evening.
Goodbye 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Luce0331

VIP Member
She made Dolly have puppies for the experience not for the money 😂😂😂 what a load of bollocks, you wanted to line your pockets you money grabbing twat

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She is fucking tapped.
I bet she has had people messaging her asking if she's ok after her rushing down the stairs at the weekend and looking all flustered as though something bad had happened saying she would be off her phone 🙄
Honestly the shit this woman does for attention is mind boggling.
Painting over wallpaper because she is too eager to steam it off and line the walls before emulsioning them.
I bet she didn't even sugar soap, sand or prep the fireplace before splashing paint on it and don't even get me started on her spraying that woman's art work.
So she now has blue in the living room, blue in the kitchen, blue in the cedar house 🤭 & blue in the bedroom.
Imagine not been able to wait for anything in life and desperately trying to fill that empty void she has going on. Sad, very very sad.

Reactions: 23