BeckyHomeSweetHome #23 Eating is a chore, unless it’s salmonella chicken or apple coleslaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God what world is she loving in. Someone I know has had to furlough his staff until further notice. Once the furlough payments stop he will need to make 60 staff redundant as his business cant sustain a full workforce and will take months if not longer to get the work back in.....and assuming it recovers at all. He is devastated about having to make this decision but his hands are tied. I also know self employed people who aren't able to claim any financial help and sadly therr will be many people will be in a similar boat

And theres Becky having a counting down to xmas and still buying tat every day.....and then she has the cheek to complain her deliveries are taking too long!!! 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
This woman is pissing me off, i cant watch her stories with out screaming and shouting at my phone. All the non essential deliveries.
I lost a relative to corona virus at the weekend and theres people like her swanning around like its nothing and still going out for non essential items, they are the ones that arent getting it!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
This woman is pissing me off, i cant watch her stories with out screaming and shouting at my phone. All the non essential deliveries.
I lost a relative to corona virus at the weekend and theres people like her swanning around like its nothing and still going out for non essential items, they are the ones that arent getting it!
Sorry to hear this 💔 Beggy lives in a privileged isolated little World of her own and has absolutely no perspective on the real world

Reactions: 4
Ahhh that looks “yummy brookey” how fukin old is Brooke? tit that’s how I would talk to a 3 year old. What a pleb!
More wasting bleach I see beggy!!!! Some people struggle to find or even afford cleaning products and ur wasting it washing ur decking and ruining clothes

Reactions: 12
God what world is she loving in. Someone I know has had to furlough his staff until further notice. Once the furlough payments stop he will need to make 60 staff redundant as his business cant sustain a full workforce and will take months if not longer to get the work back in.....and assuming it recovers at all. He is devastated about having to make this decision but his hands are tied. I also know self employed people who aren't able to claim any financial help and sadly therr will be many people will be in a similar boat

And theres Becky having a counting down to xmas and still buying tat every day.....and then she has the cheek to complain her deliveries are taking too long!!! 🤦‍♀️
I'm self employed and can't claim for any help as I only started trading last summer, as soon as we went into lockdown I temporarily closed even though I work from home, this week I have had to reopen. She really does live in own little world and doesn't have a any real idea what is happening

So sorry for your loss

Reactions: 2
So she's clearly out doing more than getting essentials ! Bet she's gagging to do stories on where her and Brooke are and show everything she's touching !

Reactions: 8
The Scottish woman who was in the same daily mail article at Christmas with baggy beggy, was showing some tie dye stuff last week that her daughter had done years ago that she used to sell, now her and brooke are giving it a go ffs get your content

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.