BeckyHomeSweetHome #23 Eating is a chore, unless it’s salmonella chicken or apple coleslaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is pissing me off, i cant watch her stories with out screaming and shouting at my phone. All the non essential deliveries.
I lost a relative to corona virus at the weekend and theres people like her swanning around like its nothing and still going out for non essential items, they are the ones that arent getting it!
So sorry for your loss, sending prayers to you & your family! 💔

Reactions: 3
She's an absolute fool. Waste of a jumper and bleach because it didn't bleeping work, she really does only have half a brain cell and cannot do anything properly!

Reactions: 5
SO much to catch up on...
1. That dress is so short and inappropriate for a woman of her age
2. Why is she ordering stupid fecking tat in the middle of a lockdown #bunnywanker
3. "Brookie" doesnt even respond or look up from her phone when her mum comments on her cooking what a spoilt rude little girl no wonder she isnt noticing her mums issues lately
4. The way she mispronounces the emphasis on HOME bargains makes my toes curl..
5. Shes not gonna be able to open that cupboard door because of that ugly potatoe peel catcher tat, how dull can you be
6. More coleslaw.. more burgers.. id rather eat my own hair
7. Tie dye?!?! Its not 1972

And thats me done 😂😂😂 (for now)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She is such a wasteful bleep, I could tell from looking at the sweatshirt it wouldn't take.

She’s absolutely just summed herself up. “We’ve given this a go now and just see if it works because it takes 2 days for the proper kit to arrive”

STORY OF HER LIFE. She’s so bloody impatient! You’ve ordered the kit (sigh) but you’re so desperate you thought you’d just waste a jumper instead of just waiting.

god she’s annoying

• Angry
Reactions: 25
This woman is pissing me off, i cant watch her stories with out screaming and shouting at my phone. All the non essential deliveries.
I lost a relative to corona virus at the weekend and theres people like her swanning around like its nothing and still going out for non essential items, they are the ones that arent getting it!
I am so sorry 💔
Sending you lots of love xx

Reactions: 3
The Scottish woman who was in the same daily mail article at Christmas with baggy beggy, was showing some tie dye stuff last week that her daughter had done years ago that she used to sell, now her and brooke are giving it a go ffs get your content
Yeah, Aileen it was and her daughter has set up a page and is selling it.... Bet the greedy beggars in the Evans house were thinking they'd like a bit of that ! Good job they're useless & Aileen's daughter isn't !
They better not start anything as I know Aileen likes Beggy as she comments and tags her a lot 🤷

One story in (not been on Instagram today till now), and I'm already here to see what you beautiful lot are saying.

Ps , beggy the Christmas countdown can duck off. We are in a pandemic, people are losing loved ones without being by their side, or being able to host funerals. It's been reported that families have had to use telephones to be with their loved ones as they take their last breath...using a telephone to say I love you for the last time....no hand to hold.

There are hundreds of thousands of people working in order to keep this nation going....healthcare, retail, public sector...the bus drivers, delivery drivers (who you put at risk), cleaners, food service staff....funeral services...plus so many more.

So, beggy, you self centred haggard old twit, stop that ridiculous countdown and stop acting like this whole pandemic is just an extended bank holiday. You are a disgrace to our society and you need serious help...someone yesterday or the day before made a long list of all your purchases since lockdown...and there were people on here adding to that because there are so many pointless purchases, that we have lost count.

You say your children are important to you, think about this. All the debt you must have due to your pathetic greedy spending will only be passed down to them when you and jason arent around anymore. You are setting them up for a huge financial crisis

Tbf, debts don’t ‘pass’ to anyone else........if you had any estate it would obviously have to be paid from that, but someone else doesn’t become responsible for your debts on your death.

Who needs to know that Brooke's walking around upstairs.
bleeping hell, her content is drier than a nuns fanny 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ha ha not going to lie I had to say mike oxlittle out loud a couple
Of times to hear it 😂😂
Oh gosh I didn't get it first. Only after saying it out loud a few times too 😂

Tbf, debts don’t ‘pass’ to anyone else........if you had any estate it would obviously have to be paid from that, but someone else doesn’t become responsible for your debts on your death.
It certainly did years ago. My dad died and had a few things I was going to inherit (nothing special or worth much) but I'd have had to take on his debt too so gave it a miss. Maybe that's just if there's a will?!

Reactions: 2
She had better not clap tomorrow night as she clearly does not give a stuff and neither her or Brooke are taking this seriously, Brooke clearly wasn’t home for 3 days at least as Beggy always tells us about her every move and did not mention her for the 3 days. Just an extended holiday to those pair.
if she likes crafts so much and making things why hasn’t she used this time to do that, instead we get I’m making a cuppa over the noise of the bloody steam....

Reactions: 9

It certainly did years ago. My dad died and had a few things I was going to inherit (nothing special or worth much) but I'd have had to take on his debt too so gave it a miss. Maybe that's just if there's a will?!
Trust me, this has never been law 🙈

Reactions: 4
I know I've only just been on and posted but just wanted to say I've finished work now ... So yeah ... I hope you're all ok ..... Bloke in flat upstairs is walking around, I can hear him ... All my neighbours are in (as they're bloody well meant to be) ... So yeah .... Hope you're all ok, catcha in a bit ....

• Haha
Reactions: 14

You weren’t allowed his (Financially) worthless artefacts unless you took on his debt?? 🙄

As I said, you don’t take on someone’s debt, debt will be taken from any worthwhile estate so will effect inheritance amount, but that’s not the ‘inheritee’ taking on the debt, its the debt taken from the debtors estate prior to inheritance being paid.

My parents have a good life and they deserve it, as far as I’m concerned they can spend what they like on what they like without thinking about ‘my inheritance’ In fact, I hope they spend every last penny. It doesn’t detract from how much they care about me. I don’t think parents should feel obliged to leave anything to their children.

Reactions: 11
Oh she’s away shopping again🤦🏻‍♀️, “Brooke is walking about upstairs, thank you for that update, I’d have never slept tonight not knowing that, I’m surprised we don’t get a “ brooke’s in the toilet right now taken a tit” someone has to message her, asking for a shoutout, I mean she’s thick enough, I doubt she’d even catch on the name you gave her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.