Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
‘These are the places I go for my beauty treatments (even though I still look like a box of shit) and yes I do pay for it all’ 😂😂😂 sorry to break it to you hun but nobody wants to get their nails done like yours, they look fucking shit. And nobody wants their eyebrows like yours either, they also look shit. Also Jason pays for everything.. you work about 18 hours a week so I can’t imagine you can afford all that dishing out 2ps part time. No need to tag all the businesses you use, I think I speak for everyone when I say we’d all rather drink a pint of old mans spit while being shagged in the arse with a pineapple than look anything like you. Speaking of arses, get your giant head out of yours and get a reality check you minge wipe

Your name 😂😂😂👌🏻
“I know you can’t tell now because I haven’t got any in (mate. Botox doesn’t just miraculously fall out of that forehead of yours, of course you’ve got some ‘in’ as you say - it dissolves over time for starters), but please don’t all jump to book in with one of the worst aestheticians I have ever seen, but I’ll post this anyway so they can message me and know I need a top up so please give me a discount xo”

Give it a fucking rest. Your face is more wrinkly than my labia - clearly the Botox didn’t work!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Jambojambo

VIP Member
more fucking trainers, beggy you have one pair of feet, all be it a very fucking long pair, but you do not need another pair of trainers WHY?? you have more money than sense

• Haha

Departed14

It is strange she claimed to have no mental health issues but had anorexia. That is a mental health issue, am I wrong?

I have always had body image issues. I was about 6 stone most of my life until I was in my mid thirties. I didn’t have anorexia, I was malnourished as a child and as an adult struggled to gain weight despite eating better. I’m now almost 3 stone heavier and I’m struggling with that as it’s quite a change. I’m not very tall, I’m really small at 4ft 11. My point is (sorry, waffling) I could never stand in front of a mirror bragging about the 100th T-shirt I bought that week or announcing my bra size, I eat healthily now, I love food after being deprived as a youngster and yes I struggle mentally a bit since gaining weight. I now can’t seem to lose weight, so I don’t understand how someone who’s had body image issues can do what she does, maybe she’s just now proud of how she looks, I don’t know.

I’ve just always felt insecure about how I look, when underweight and now at the weight I am. She seems extremely confident to me.

• Sad

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
Any notice the winner of today's "competition" is actually friends with her and she did a birthday message to her before. You can see on the winners account becky follows her and they are friends. She's also liked many of her posts previously. Total scam

• Wow

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
And remember that handy tip she shared after everybody was messaging her asking why her jeans were hanging inside out and she said it saves them fading so is she saying that doesn’t work then if she’s had to buy more 🤣
And she used that washing machine dye stuff on her jeans not long ago.. good tip Becky 😂😂😂 flip flop shagger

• Haha

No Time for Bull

Chatty Member
Beggy tagging her bank with how happy she was with how they handled her card being cloned, what’s the probability that she has seen an offer that if you get people to switch to the TSB you will get £100 and she is trying to get her followers to move banks 😂😂😂

• Haha

No Time for Bull

Chatty Member
decorating centre online are stupid for sending her more! Why shouldn’t she have to pay like the rest of us
And more fucking T-shirt’s 🤦🏻‍♀️
People need to stop buying from them, iconic, soul, Yasmin and tanyawhitebits as they clearly don’t need the money as they gift to her and the others weekly these days. Wouldn’t think there were people starving to death on our streets would you

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
Wow 😮 i am so glad i found this site !!!!!! I truly thought i was the only person who Becky grated on. I used to enjoy watching her, but the drinking, the clothes, makeup, why !!!! Then the big turning point for me was watching her own daughter tell her fuck off ...... on a drunken house party night 😮 I was like really did she just tell her
Mum to fuck off ??? SHE DID !!!!!! I was like OMG if I had done that I would have been
Slapped silly by my mum. I never understand why they have to be so foul mouthed. Loving this place !!!! Now this is real not what we have to listen to 👍

Reactions: 10
Napping is probably her way of not having to eat, i know (from experience) excessive sleeping can be linked to depression and anxiety as a way of your brain blocking out the thoughts. I don’t know how she can claim she hasn’t got any mental health issues, she’s the absolute epitome of someone who would massively benefit from some form of counselling, for her excessive spending habits alone!

Wambam

Omg I can’t cope, another shopping spree and more fkin FLIPFLOPS!!!!!!!!!!! 2 pairs of white jeans, 2 black.... ffs Becky you’ve a rail full. It really grates on my tits, I don’t think I can watch anymore.
She needs to keep them feet out of flip flops 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
I remember way back when she used to go shopping and would see things and go ‘oh look that’s reduced to £1 I’ll buy 12’ and her little saying was ‘did I need it no, but did I buy it yes’ she buys stuff she doesn’t even like or will never use just because she thinks it’s a bargain. It’s not a bargain if you’re literally wasting money on things that are going to sit in the back of a cupboard for 10 years. Definitely a hoarder
So right, do you remember when Homebase was closing down and because the baulbaul boxes was 10p she brought them all but they was gold? She even said I don’t know why I’ve brought them they won’t go!🤯 can you imagine if you totted up all the things she buys but won’t use or need it would be a tidy sum! Almost like she has to buy them so no one else can, she fails to understand it makes her look an utter moron..... wasting money on tat and flaunting it when some families can’t afford food in their cupboards, maybe go buy a food shop and donate to a food bank Becky!

• Heart

Amieee

She really is so thick .... Beggy (homelife) it’s GRANDCHILD, not granchild, as you’ve hastagged on your latest post. Cringey level of thick.

• Haha
  • Wow

Zeus

To think that Becky is the same age as Zoe zoflora 😂😂 Becky could pass as Zoe’s gran 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Cupocoffee

So Jason popped home to spend a few hours with her...no he didn't.. he wanted to watch the footy 🤣

• Haha
A

ADBlocker

“Such a wicked idea”

GROW UP

And her slabs look awful 🤭