Beckyhomesweethome #2 Bootsale buys and #ad disguised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Accused of stealing what 😳
An account appeared showing Becky saying she has took money from the collection money as she was doing all the driving about and needed petrol and she would
Put it back, think it was £500.

The person showed her mobile number which was her actual number and pic on whatsapp and the police were called and Becky quickly swept it under the carpet as a general troll that was targeting her and other accounts.

Don’t try to justify herself or show proof of how much she collected and spent.

People were sending her cash in envelopes and she claimed all the money was gone then all of a sudden there was £50/£60 to buy the helpers chocolates after she was outed

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She never shows her other friends much, and often doesn’t include their faces (only ever dawns) and only talks about them after they’ve left, they must tell her to duck off with sticking the phone in front of them and probably don’t want to be publicly linked to her! Lol

Reactions: 4
She’s a horrible old witch with a big ego trying to pretend she’s this lovely person with self esteem issues. Never seen someone love themselves so much (except Brooke) she thinks she’s gods gift to the world. Piss off you old trollop. ‘Ohh thank you all for following me and those long suffering ones who obviously stick around because you like me’ NO ONE LIKES YOU that’s why you have to buy your followers like the loser that you are. Anyway catch up with you beauts in a bit x

Reactions: 7
She’s a horrible old witch with a big ego trying to pretend she’s this lovely person with self esteem issues. Never seen someone love themselves so much (except Brooke) she thinks she’s gods gift to the world. Piss off you old trollop. ‘Ohh thank you all for following me and those long suffering ones who obviously stick around because you like me’ NO ONE LIKES YOU that’s why you have to buy your followers like the loser that you are. Anyway catch up with you beauts in a bit x
So, 60k followers and a few hundred likes on her posts? I saw someone today with 6k followers and almost 4k likes on each post?! So much for 'keeping it real' Beggy.

Reactions: 7
Mmmm Nah love you ain’t got anything to jealous about not even the “ummm thick hair and big bust” 🤣 we all just have common dislike for dishonest, greedy, manipulative liars .... there are givers and takers in this world Becky and you ARE a taker,,,, take take take it’s all about the money and free crap THATS why you have your insta account.. as the disdad says you are an influenza not an influencer of the instagram world....

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Mmmm Nah love you ain’t got anything to jealous about not even the “ummm thick hair and big bust” 🤣 we all just have common dislike for dishonest, greedy, manipulative liars .... there are givers and takers in this world Becky and you ARE a taker,,,, take take take it’s all about the money and free crap THATS why you have your insta account.. as the disdad says you are an influenza not an influencer of the instagram world....
Even any of the giving back she has claimed to do is all for her own self gain and to feed her own narcissism and addictions, she collected at Christmas and for Colleen but only wanted cash for the causes so she could spend weeks going shopping getting her fix and that buzz off spending, it was so she could be in control of what was bought and her the credit for it! she could’ve done a million other things for charities and there’s loads of other ways to help but it had to involve shopping so it could be me me me look what I’ve got and get all the pats on the back while at the same time satisfying her shopping addiction and need to be centre of attention that could be dragged out, she claims she can’t sit still and gets bored she could’ve offered her time at Christmas volunteering and helping somewhere instead of clearing Homebase of 9947 bags of baubles she’s never going to use

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She could just take her own advice ‘if you don’t like it don’t look’ or when she gets really angry ‘if you don’t like it duck off’ 😂😂 no ones asking her to look here. Sorry Beggy that people have seen your true colours and realised what a scamming little witch you are 😊🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think she’s a scammer maybe delusional. It is weird that she constantly buys clothes though.

Reactions: 1
‘I’m just going to the Bootsale anyway just to see mum’ yeah ok love, we all know you’re not going there to see your mum. She’s bought MORE clothes and that watermelon shirt... wtf?? 😂 if she’s not painting anything 500 times she’s moving it around

I don’t think she’s a scammer maybe delusional. It is weird that she constantly buys clothes though.
So you don’t think asking people to donate money so she can buy things for families in need and then spending the money on herself is a scam? 🤔 or begging companies to send her expensive things for free and then selling them?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So you don’t think asking people to donate money so she can buy things for families in need and then spending the money on herself is a scam? 🤔 or begging companies to send her expensive things for free and then selling them?
I’ve not seen her ask for money x I’ve also never seen her sell the stuff she’s been gifted. I’ve only followed her for a year.

The faffing and rustling of the flowers and generally rearranging, picking, tugging at things is beginning to make my skin crawl 🙈 it’s like the sniffing now I notice I can’t not see/ hear it! And the thumb ring makes me want them vom 🤢 when I see it!

Reactions: 9
I’ve not seen her ask for money x I’ve also never seen her sell the stuff she’s been gifted. I’ve only followed her for a year.
Ah you’re one of the lucky ones, you’ve not seen half the stuff she’s done 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Ah you’re one of the lucky ones, you’ve not seen half the stuff she’s done 🤦🏻‍♀️
Isit that bad. Someone did say yesterday that she was sent money and bought people stuff but I couldn’t work out properly what they meant.

Yes she used to do collections for charity and use the money to buy gifts to donate to the charity. Only there was many accusations flying around that she admittedly spent some of the money on herself, along with screenshots of her admitting it. She brushed it under the carpet and stopped begging then.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes she used to do collections for charity and use the money to buy gifts to donate to the charity. Only there was many accusations flying around that she admittedly spent some of the money on herself, along with screenshots of her admitting it. She brushed it under the carpet and stopped begging then.
Have the screen shots ever come to light? I can’t believe anybody would be silly enough to admit it to anybody if they had done that a certainly not over text where it could be used as proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.