Beckyhomesweethome#18 Is it a bunny or is it a mouse that’s living in the shed at the back of her house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she's been invited to the funeral. She defo would have said if she was

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion:
Island is massive, the cupboards are duds, but at least she didn't offer the wallpaperer spuds
😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m sorry anyone tagging anything from a funeral is just a step too far for me I hope they keep it all private.
As for the fake Evans account that is 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
How dramatic “I not be on phone today”

Why is she treating it like it’s top secret hush hush, just so she can say she has hundreds of dms to reply to?

I’m hoping the florist sent her pics of her display to show the people who donated and she doesn’t take pics at the funeral of them.

mall she had to do is say it’s Claire’s funeral today and I don’t think I’ll be on my phone much as it’s a sad day, end of.

It’s all about the Beggy

Reactions: 9
Has anyone ever smelt one of those soul candles they look like cheapest piece of crap ever 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fake account OMG in hysterics 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I've just looked and it's hilarious! #grazingtabletodiefor
And that kitchen teaser pic - "Bone Apple Teet witches" 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

I had a relax candle load of shite i do like the wax melts though they smell for ages and are huge
I've bought candles, diffuser and room spray from Soul - they do smell nice but none of them helped me get to sleep lol! I'd need a sledge hammer for that, lying next to the snoring rhino that is my husband! :rolleyes::sleep:
Prefer just using my own oils to make the place smell nice, much cheaper and last forever. AND ADMIN I am NOT self promoting 'cause I've got nothing to promote! #justsaying

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think that finally Brookes realised what a knob her Mum is? She didn’t show her face in the last shopping trip, she hasn’t been in any photos. Or maybe she’s laying low after her bollocking.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone ever smelt one of those soul candles they look like cheapest piece of crap ever 🤮
They're bloody awful ! I was tidying my bathroom cupboards and found a couple of little pots or relax stuff I'd got from them at the back, clearly thought they were disgusting since they were at the back ! Put them straight in the bin, disgusting waste which I hate doing but I wouldn't have been able to gift them to any of my friends ... Because they're my friends 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.