Beckyhomesweethome#18 Is it a bunny or is it a mouse that’s living in the shed at the back of her house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sign is as tacky as duck!
And Brownie cannae wallpaper to save his bleeping life.
She always pays out good money out for shoddy workmanship.
I know the company who gifted her that sign and they have really nice stuff. Don't think they knew who they were gifting to in all honesty. Also she hasn't tagged them! Literally no point in saying gifted stuff in tit when you don't tag them!!

Reactions: 6
Whenever she does the competition I always think of Natasha Shaking 🀣
That made me laugh so much it’s my user name for something at work πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Like how does this even work? Some of this has to be false doors or I’m I being stupid πŸ€”. She has already shown us the drawers are working drawers so is the single door false or the double doors at the end. I just can’t work it out πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
It’s like one of those Chinese puzzles πŸ˜‚

I bet she can’t even open that fridge door fully. Is that why the island has wheels? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thread suggestion.... β€œIsland with wheels so she can open the fridge door? Come on Beggy, less is more!!!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
These bleeping comments have killed me, so so funny, I literally have tears running down my legs 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion Kitchen & Shed is a utter disaster just like Beggy the faux grief master

πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ I’m rubbish at these 😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
What was the point in having it as another room to have the same wallpaper🀣, surely to make it look like two separate rooms, you wouldn’t have the same wallpaper running through🀣🀣, I actually hope for the sake of Claire’s family those flowers aren’t put in bedside her, because Becky will have them all over her stories, and I doubt she’d care if the photo was next to her 😩, I’d go mental if I seen someone taken photos of tit at a funeral, but we know beggy will for Instagram πŸ™„

Trying to think of a new thread name🧐🧐, Jason’s bongos in the bin, while Becky has another ginπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚, I’m tit at that stuff 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Reactions: 5
She will be crossing everything today in the hope to get a tag from Claire’s daughter for the flowers as that’s all she wants so she can see her followers grow even more .!!
coming off that subject ..this woman seriously needs to stop wanting what others has got as it’s clearly not workingin her house ...it looks a shambles .!!

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one practically coming out in hives at the wallpaper being continued into the shed that has no coving so the paper stops at different heights to the ceiling? πŸ‘€
It’s all so cheap and nasty just like her.

Reactions: 2
She won’t be on her phone today?

Alright beggy we shall see

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.