BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And that rant on that walk right there shows just how selfish and self centred Beggy is...
No way are people saying they want a shout out to get free stuff, I don’t believe that for a second, but will she help anyone, do a nice thing once every so often? Will she duck!!
Beggy only shouts out companies that gift her stuff or is hoping they’ll gift her stuff.
Be kind my arse, practice what you preach you selfish bleep!!!!

Reactions: 14
Only follow people who make you feel good about yourself ...and that’s why I follow you, Becky. I feel so good about myself when I see that I’m not a greedy, hoarding cow with a drink problem 👍🏻😜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didnt take long did it iconic lights can duck right off with any custom from me sending her more monkey lights they’re bleeping vile

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m still amazed at the amount of make up she has that’s all utter tit tbh! And she doesn’t even know how to use it she says! Don’t buy it because it’s £10 for a gift set that nobody wanted then, so bloody wasteful. Also idk if it’s just me but I looked at the sellers other items when she did a swipe up for the maybelline lipstick and it all looks stolen to me. I work in retail, all of those items get stolen very frequently. Probably just me speculating though. 🤭
She buys a lot of stolen stuff at the boot sale she goes to in the summer months

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry those monkey monstrosities were gifted cause no bleep is buying them 🤢 imagine having a house that is full to the brim and packing in more cause you just can’t say No and the house is just becoming more and more vile and tacky!!!
This build will be worth watching cause before you know it’s going to be over flowing with eyesores!!!

And begs the kitchen for you is definitely about dancing cause it’s got duck all to do with cooking 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg notice how once someone put a post up sharing her account saying she’s dancing around the kitchen how she then obviously has stopped dancing and went back to acting like a dick dancing about incase she had gained a few more followers ..”oh look how fun and real I am😂” eeerrr bollocks no far from it love as I bet if you weren’t filming for Instagram you wouldn’t be dancing round pretending to know the words like an absolute moron as you would have no one to perform for.!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine if her house ever set on fire or something and she had to give the insurance all the details of everything in it. bleeping hell they’d be there all year

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She doesn’t have little children!!! What’s her Granddaughter then. Isn’t Jaysun asleep with the music blaring and her lip unsynch? 🤮

• Wow
'the most important thing you can do on Instagram is build relationships with people and businesses. Without that, you're nothing'

duck off beggy, i cant believe she has spent most of her stories going on about Instagram. Fucks sake its an app, more important things in life! Why dont you put your phone down and spend time with your family

• Heart
She’s clearly never had a full on full time job if she thinks that her chatting absolute horse tit & begging for free stuff down her phone is a full time job

Omg she’s a wanker. Who the hell dances around singing into milk bottles. Ffs. I honestly would never put that on my stories, I’d be thinking people are going to think I’m such a twit 😂

She doesn’t have little children!!! What’s her Granddaughter then. Isn’t Jaysun asleep with the music blaring and her lip unsynch? 🤮
Jaysun has gone out on a bike ride as soon as he’s up.

Honestly if my husband was so quick to leave the house every time we had some time off together I’d be gutted.

Omg notice how once someone put a post up sharing her account saying she’s dancing around the kitchen how she then obviously has stopped dancing and went back to acting like a dick dancing about incase she had gained a few more followers ..”oh look how fun and real I am😂” eeerrr bollocks no far from it love as I bet if you weren’t filming for Instagram you wouldn’t be dancing round pretending to know the words like an absolute moron as you would have no one to perform for.!!
Completely agree. Who’s she trying to convince? I’m not. Anyone who needs confirmation they are worthy by interacting with strangers every minute of their waking day is not comfortable in their own skin/company. We’ve seen it, she’s totally up and down and all or nothing, I will never forget how obsessed she got about that bloody palm and her friend had to run and buy one. Not normal Begs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
duck off listening to the Greatest showman as some of us wankers like it and I detest ANYTHING that reminds me of this greedy horrible old bag!!!
Secondly...your husband clearly can’t bare you and your constant filming and talking tit, off on a bike ride, working or watching TV that makes you leave the room....what a great relationship 🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.