BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I've jumped on the photo bandwagon.

Whoever made up the insta account, round of applause had me in fits of laughter 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
So Becky why exactly do you like gousto?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I need to buy the person who made up that account a very large drink!
Not laughed as much in ages as I have done today. You’re a legend, you sharp, witty, funny bastard 😘😘😘

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I don't know how I got here, but this is the first time I've seen this 80 year old granny on insta......I watched through a couple of stories....omg what on earth was that matalan leopard print tracksuit thing???? She looked ridiculous. In fact she looked ridiculous in everything she wore from stories......dress like an 80 something year old stop with the kat Slater look, you look ridiculous in fact just get the hell of insta and book yourself in a old people's home

And no one is jealous of you...I'm certainly not...far from it 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do people actually have that much time on their hands🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: yes, yes they do and bloody good for them!! it actually doesn't take long probably about the same amount of time it takes for begs to blow dry her hair with her special brush, have you seen her brush, its amazing she does swipe up's for it you know 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: yes, yes they do and bloody good for them!! it actually doesn't take long probably about the same amount of time it takes for begs to blow dry her hair with her special brush, have you seen her brush, its amazing she does swipe up's for it you know 💁‍♀️
Might catch fire though..... but who cares about minor safety details!!

Reactions: 3
It has to be one of us 😂😂😂 Whoever you are I salute you, you fkin legend 😂😂😂 I even looked at the followers wondering if any were you lol!

When you stub your toe. This cracked me up😂

Jeez, how small are her food portions? That wouldn’t even feed my cat. She eats like a sparrow,

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel a Thursday morning rant coming after she hasnt read on here #bekind 😂🖕

Reactions: 4
It has to be one of us 😂😂😂 Whoever you are I salute you, you fkin legend 😂😂😂 I even looked at the followers wondering if any were you lol!

When you stub your toe. This cracked me up😂

Jeez, how small are her food portions? That wouldn’t even feed my cat. She eats like a sparrow,
You need some #hinch on the pics 🤣🤣

Never had that bit of hair annoyed me more than this morning!! The constant touching and trying to tuck it behind the ear. 😡

Reactions: 5
“Off to that man about a dog” eh 🥴

she always wondered where her dad went to Which one begs?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.