BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The swipe up for the Gousto meals again but not informing her followers she earns £15 credit from everyone who signs up & orders - She’s honestly such a sneaky little witch!

In other news how gorgeous is Nikkis hair? Seriously crushing 😍

• Angry
Reactions: 8
So basically as long as you’re making money from your ad/aff links getting gifted free shite!!
Take care of yourself cause you don’t care about anyone else as long as you’re getting something out of it (narcissistic much)and only start worrying when you lose followers cause they all think you’re boring as duck and need to get over yourself!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
The swipe up for the Gousto meals again but not informing her followers she earns £15 credit from everyone who signs up & orders - She’s honestly such a sneaky little witch!

In other news how gorgeous is Nikkis hair? Seriously crushing 😍
Nikki just oozes class doesn’t she? She doesn’t even have to try. I think she’s brilliant!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Where is Brooke’s boyfriend I wonder. Haven’t heard about him since the wedding and now brooke is posing in her underwear!

Wonder if he dumped her ass after the flirting with the singer at the wedding 😂😂
Thought it was a bit weird that Brooke didn’t take her boyfriend as her +1 to the wedding

Why is she paying thousands of pounds for a new lounge room when she goes to bed at 8pm every night to watch tv anyway?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So basically as long as you’re making money from your ad/aff links getting gifted free shite!!
Take care of yourself cause you don’t care about anyone else as long as you’re getting something out of it (narcissistic much)and only start worrying when you lose followers cause they all think you’re boring as duck and need to get over yourself!!!!
I don’t get this. Surely the whole point of her posting and building engagement is because she wants people to like her content and her as an individual or it doesn’t work in the way she wants it to. So if she doesn’t care what people think about anything why is she bothering? I actually don’t think she does care what her followers think it’s just about attention and money but surely that’s not the point?

Reactions: 3
Oh woe is me........ I wish I was like Beggy. I’ve always wanted to be in a loveless marriage, lonely, snaggletoothed, emancipated, orange, loud, common, dried up old trout, piss head, shopaholic, in debt, cashier in an arcade, banned from being in my sons & granddaughters life. Right..... have I duck!!!
Dead 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What i cant figure out, but please correct me if im wrong, she said she works 35 hours a week 3 days a week......surely that is just over 10 hrs per day, she posts every...single...hour of the day! we basically live with her on our phones.....so where does she squeeze in work??? 😂😂 she starts in the evenings....... hooker??

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t get this. Surely the whole point of her posting and building engagement is because she wants people to like her content and her as an individual or it doesn’t work in the way she wants it to. So if she doesn’t care what people think about anything why is she bothering? I actually don’t think she does care what her followers think it’s just about attention and money but surely that’s not the point?
Every single thing she does is for attention therefore it creates her engagement for her, its definitely all about the money now that’s why she’s constantly going on about all the hard work she puts it (she picks up her phone and talks shite) the minute she stops is the minute she loses companies wanting to work with her/gifted free items and all the income from swipe ups etc this is purely just a business the fact she was doing swipe ups for a hair brush that caught fire but still continued to advertise it.
Infact instagram has just became one big advertising/marketing app

Reactions: 4
Every single thing she does is for attention therefore it creates her engagement for her, its definitely all about the money now that’s why she’s constantly going on about all the hard work she puts it (she picks up her phone and talks shite) the minute she stops is the minute she loses companies wanting to work with her/gifted free items and all the income from swipe ups etc this is purely just a business the fact she was doing swipe ups for a hair brush that caught fire but still continued to advertise it.
Infact instagram has just became one big advertising/marketing app
That is so true
Instagram used to be better before the 'influencers'

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.