BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering how long it will be until we get to see a regular gretel style filter in use to stop the screenshots

Reactions: 4
🙄🙄🙄

As I said, long time lurker and found Becky's insta from here so went and followed

Do all new members get welcomed like this?
I wonder why I never posted 🙄
I don’t think it was intended that way, just that someone on this thread/forum surely created it.

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine all the shite she's going to buy when her lounge is finished 😂😂
Shes been name bombing what colours she having already to hint for freebies and whose betting there will be too??!! 🤬🤬
Placing my bets on Iconic, decorating centre online?.....🤔🤔

Also..whilst my bras tight ranting... I think she's rubbing Nikki's nose in the fact they've got the "build" going on and Nikkis (which is an amazing renovation and too far ahead for Beggys budget) has been put on hold?

Reactions: 8
Where is Brooke’s boyfriend I wonder. Haven’t heard about him since the wedding and now brooke is posing in her underwear!

Wonder if he dumped her ass after the flirting with the singer at the wedding 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shes been name bombing what colours she having already to hint for freebies and whose betting there will be too??!! 🤬🤬
Placing my bets on Iconic, decorating centre online?.....🤔🤔

Also..whilst my bras tight ranting... I think she's rubbing Nikki's nose in the fact they've got the "build" going on and Nikkis (which is an amazing renovation and too far ahead for Beggys budget) has been put on hold?
nikki has gone about it the right way, I said it last week there is something shady about this "new room" and they possibly haven't got planning permission when it might be needed. Becky seems like the type of person who thinks she can do whatever the duck she likes and try get away with it.

Where is Brooke’s boyfriend I wonder. Haven’t heard about him since the wedding and now brooke is posing in her underwear!

Wonder if he dumped her ass after the flirting with the singer at the wedding 😂😂
Maybe she's trying to get noticed by the ITV bosses to get in this summer's love island 🙄 we all know becky wants her on there

Reactions: 5
Anyone else notice she said she hadn’t had brocolli in her pasta...it’s egg noodles you thick duck

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.