Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkrose

After Christmas I thought we were over the countdowns but no! Now a countdown to her extension.
urghhhhhh
Im still trying to get over the amount of trainers she owns!

Reactions: 4

Cheesefiend

I think she has blocked me?

So she must be able to see who is following the parody account? Ive never commented on it, so ?

• Wow

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Well if she deletes it, which she will, she’s hardly showing us ‘the good, the bad and the ugly’ ‘keeping it real’ ‘warts and all’ bullshit.

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
Ha
Didn't see the grey dress from Next in the dressing room..........🤭
hahaha!!! That’s because it’s back in Next and some poor sod is gonna but that after she’s worn it 🥴🤮

• Wow
  • Heart

Lottiedooda

Chatty Member
It’s so sad. My mum died before my children were born (when she was just 43) and I know that she would have spent all the time she could with them. I just don’t understand it😕

Surely the birth of a baby is enough to draw a line under any family rifts you may have?
Not if they continue to be a twat 🙈

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
She’s so fucking random! I actually thought the story about the new girl starting and her shifts changing was going to lead somewhere but nope straight into her extension/conservatory whatever it is. She makes many head hurt! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Wow

Nick86

I don’t get this. Surely the whole point of her posting and building engagement is because she wants people to like her content and her as an individual or it doesn’t work in the way she wants it to. So if she doesn’t care what people think about anything why is she bothering? I actually don’t think she does care what her followers think it’s just about attention and money but surely that’s not the point?
Every single thing she does is for attention therefore it creates her engagement for her, its definitely all about the money now that’s why she’s constantly going on about all the hard work she puts it (she picks up her phone and talks shite) the minute she stops is the minute she loses companies wanting to work with her/gifted free items and all the income from swipe ups etc this is purely just a business the fact she was doing swipe ups for a hair brush that caught fire but still continued to advertise it.
Infact instagram has just became one big advertising/marketing app

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
Omg the cringe. I had to stop watching her this morning. The woman has a day off and it feels like Christmas.

Being all secretive she went to Macs yesterday, so obvious. I mean it’s odd she isn’t even allowed to say I’m going to see my son.

She is off so that means a day of her stories that go on for decades.