Beckyhomesweethome #15 I snort flour, i clean house in hour, laters butes i off for a shower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think the last time she seen the baby must have been Christmas. Lets see how long it is before she mentions seeing her on her stories. She doesnt read here though, obviously 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s probably going to Norwich to take the Next dress back so that nobody sees her in her home town

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way she was staring out the window and gorped at Jason or someone while talking. Hahahaha.

Get off your phone, stop rambling utter tit for the sake of it.

Reactions: 2
Same. I’ve always thought of myself as a shopaholic but not after watching Beggy.
When was the last time she saw the baby? It’s a joke!
I’ve got two grandkids and if I don’t see them for even one day I get twitchy lol 😱

Reactions: 3
GOD it’s annoying when she keeps touching her fringe, just clip it back you dick

Reactions: 1
Title suggestion... I didn’t keep the dress, my taste is a mess, I’m shopping, Gifted, Swipe-Up obsessed!

Reactions: 15
Has she seriously went and bought two pairs of converse? Thats got to be about £70-£80 just there.

Why buy shoes when you have so many you have to have a shoe room? 😡

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t ever even wear this tit she buys. How about invest in some new hair and teeth be a start you giant beanstalk

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Around £50 spent on some converse when she's got them in every other colour at home. It's got to all be on credit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.