Beckyhomesweethome #15 I snort flour, i clean house in hour, laters butes i off for a shower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggestion. February the month the conservatory turns to dust, and Becky’s new empire is built

Reactions: 2
Beggy👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻........show us your dress that you washed!!!! Or....did you pull a few beads off it and take it back to Next earlier in the week for a refund🤔🤔🤔 Can’t help but think you did that as you bore us all day with your crap content but didn’t show this🤷🏼‍♀️ plus wouldn’t you do your own before Brooke’s as a test?
She deffo did this🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion - Beggy definitely returned her dress, her life is one big fat mess!!

Reactions: 8
Yes, those are the ones that you don’t realise are filled.. because they look like they are naturally full lips.
ah cool. I ask as I have a quite thin top lip in relation to a much fuller bottom one, it’s something I’ve considered but don’t want to look like a dogs arse with piles

• Haha
Thread title suggestion:

“so yeah... I go bed watch tv... I 80% gifted house... obviously” - guest title by beckyhomesweethome

Reactions: 6
Have you ever seen such an old fashioned cluttered room? How the duck could you relax in here. It looks like my local Heart foundation shop!! 🤮
All those cushions make me shudder. Can you imagine the dust they must collect? Ugh.

Reactions: 4
Hands up if you think Beggy will be off to Next today to buy the dress again so she can pretend she’s washed it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Beggy's a woman, by god we know it. She will do anything for a freebie, selfigfy
Hands up if you think Beggy will be off to Next today to buy the dress again so she can pretend she’s washed it 😂
She probably has a next account so it wouldnt even mean a refund, it would be credit put back on

I don’t understand how she doesn’t find the constant shopping boring? I love buying things as much as the next person but I couldn’t be arsed going the shop every day for shite.

Reactions: 7
She’s gonna be livid when she sees Mrs hunch’s story about getting wax out of a burner!! In the words of Becky “I did it long before she did” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I don’t understand how she doesn’t find the constant shopping boring? I love buying things as much as the next person but I couldn’t be arsed going the shop every day for shite.
Same. I’ve always thought of myself as a shopaholic but not after watching Beggy.
When was the last time she saw the baby? It’s a joke!

I don't know if it's the stupid filter or her phone, but her voice is out of sync on stories. It's like a bad 60's film!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.