Beckyhomesweethome #11 Gifted this, swipe up for that, time to put up my Christmas tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The next 2 days are about Jason, didn’t she celebrate her birthday for like a month? He gets 2 days then it’s forgotten and onto Xmas.

I’d like to know where all his 50 presents are going? Hasn’t she bought 50 paper bags to put them in. Maybe she’s going to cable tie them to the tree

She looks like she’s got false teeth in this morning and they keep slipping out, her lips keep sticking to them 🤣🤣🤣
She's definitely reading here.

Did anyone else notice that after someone said here about the label mark on her dressing gown, she turned it up so you can't see it in her stories now!

And she made the news with her tit chocolate tree 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh no, the bloody sweet tree is on tv!
Brooke is so proud! She’s pinned sweets to a polystyrene cone! What’s to be proud of???
The bar for achieving something isn't set very high in that house is it?

HA can you imagine the people of Felixstowe sitting down to watch the news “ere helen it’s that 12ft woman with the unicorn pyjama top from down’t pier” “oh Christ Martin look at state of that chocolate tree i mean diabetic cone”
12ft woman 🤣 is she Felixstowe answer to the BFG?! (ha, beggy free gifts!! 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why make today about her? It’s not their anniversary, being together 21 years has nothing to do with his big day. Ffs. she’s such a prick.

Reactions: 7
Everything she does is tacky! I’ve just noticed the stack of cheap looking rings piled on her wedding finger 😱

Reactions: 5
What has 21 years together got to do with his birthday? Why does she make out that they’re perfect for each other? It’s all for the gram as usual with the Begster.

It’s JASON’s Birthday NOT your wedding anniversary and not about YOU, you attention seeking fuckwit!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh dear ITV anglia describing her as
Becky Evans - An instagrammer from Felixstowe
Just cringe 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor Jason , everything your wife is doing for you on your birthday is bloody gifted!
How disrespectful is that? She’s done duck all for him apart from buy him Poundland shite.

“Where was this from Becky?”
“Oh it was gifted”

“Oh it was gifted”

“Oh it was gifted”

🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.