Beckyhomesweethome #11 Gifted this, swipe up for that, time to put up my Christmas tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG the chocolate tree had made it to the news hahahaha I literally spat my drink out. That is the funniest thing I have seen all day. What bleeping looney reports on a bleeping polystyrene cone that’s had sweets attached to it. The waste. Once people start picking away at it, it will look tit!!! Leave them in the tubs. Why make a bleeping meal out of a mole hill. Next she’ll be getting a Christmas vjazzle, her hair dyed green with baubles cable tied to her eye lashes. Jeeeeezz there’s about to be a nasty general election and itv report on a bleeping chocolate free on 12.11, just bleeping shoot me.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Beggy has actually ruined Christmas for me 😭😂 I don't start getting excited till about the middle of December (and even then I'm only mildly excited) but hearing about it every single day.....I've had enough 😂😂 I'm bored of Christmas now!

Reactions: 13
Brooke putting the weight on. Can’t blame her, looking at Beggy all day would make me hungry too

Reactions: 3
OMFG the chocolate tree had made it to the news hahahaha I literally spat my drink out. That is the funniest thing I have seen all day. What bleeping looney reports on a bleeping polystyrene cone that’s had sweets attached to it. The waste. Once people start picking away at it, it will look tit!!! Leave them in the tubs. Why make a bleeping meal out of a mole hill. Next she’ll be getting a Christmas vjazzle, her hair dyed green with baubles cable tied to her eye lashes. Jeeeeezz there’s about to be a nasty general election and itv report on a bleeping chocolate free on 12.11, just bleeping shoot me.
She's just not right in the head, the poor people who can't afford Christmas this year because of job losses or floods or just plain struggling, must feel absolutely rubbish after watching her ,,, beggy perhaps you could give the chocolate tree to a family after it's been on tv, or give half of the stuff you have got to a family who are struggling with kids, imagine the children's faces if they got to put decorations up, it's not like you need it all so selfish

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh no, the bloody sweet tree is on tv!
Brooke is so proud! She’s pinned sweets to a polystyrene cone! What’s to be proud of???
I must admit this got to me. It’s so disingenuous. My oldest daughter (16) has once broke off from her usual teenage angst and told me how proud she is of me (lost her Dad when she was little and I’ve always worked so bloody hard to provide for them all). I must admit it chokes me now to think of it. I carry so much guilt about not being around much and them having having to grow up and do so much for themselves from being so young.
So many of us are working so hard, missing out on our children and and/or struggling financially.........and this pair go on like this?? Proud of what ffs?!?! That your mum has bought you up to be a materialistic ‘woman baby’ reliant on freebies? Piss off now.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I must admit this got to me. It’s so disingenuous. My oldest daughter (16) has once broke off from her usual teenage angst and told me how proud she is of me (lost her Dad when she was little and I’ve always worked so bloody hard to provide for them all). I must admit it chokes me now to think of it. I carry so much guilt about not being around much and them having having to grow up and do so much for themselves from being so young.
So many of us are working so hard, missing out on our children and and/or struggling financially.........and this pair go on like this?? Proud of what ffs?!?! That your mum has bought you up to be a materialistic ‘woman baby’ reliant on freebies? Piss off now.
I’m in the same boat my daughter lost her dad too aged 7 she’s 13 now I’m so proud of how she’s handled everything, I gave up my job to be with her for the first year, but I had no choice had to go back to work, she’s had to grow up too fast and learn to do things that I should be doing for her it’s hard but it makes us stronger 💪

Beggy needs to realise how lucky she is instead of living in fairy land

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is probably a hyper wreck wishing Jason’s birthday away so she can throw her tit at the tree. In fact if she threw tit at it it would probably look better than the monstrosity she will be creating on Thursday.

She thinks she has hit the big time with her sweet tree, it’s obscene the amount she has spent on it. If you had that spare you would just take the chocolates to a local hospital or retirement home for it to be enjoyed.

Reactions: 4
Evening ‘Beauts!’ Just caught up with the old crusty clown. SHE IS OFF HER TITS!!!! I’m telling you now she has definitely been on the billy whizz! I will bet a bag of 2p coins that she either takes speed or slimming pills which give the same effect. Would also explain her non existent appetite.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, her family and friends should be intervening, take her phone off her, get her some counselling, I can’t see how they are blind to her erratic and disturbing behaviour yet a bunch of strangers on the internet can see it a mile off!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That’s where she copy’s them from . Pinterest Is full of trees like hers . She makes out it’s her that thinks things up , like the trees and sweet trees but if you go on YouTube and Pinterest it’s full of things she makes .

Honestly when does she find the time to clean ?? As she is either on Instagram ,shopping ,making some crap or having someone round ?
She can’t clean properly not with the amount of tat and trash she has around the place...both her and her house look like they need a good scrubbing!

And what the duck is she gonna bang on about when she’s decorated her tree????

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She can’t clean properly not with the amount of tat and trash she has around the place...both her and her house look like they need a good scrubbing!

And what the duck is she gonna bang on about when she’s decorated her tree????
I’m sure she’ll have present wrapping technique that we don’t know about... ! I can hear her now ‘and this is how I tie a bow’ 🙄
Boxing Day will be about all the tit she can buy in the sales!

Just in case anyone is tempted to use cable ties, here’s a tip not everyone knows. Thread it through the opposite way (smooth side) and it suddenly becomes reusable. It is secure enough for most purposes, then slides off when done and you can save the cable tie rather than cutting it with scissors and adding to our plastic waste problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s the way she thinks she’s the ‘adventor’ of all logical ideas. I’ve not decorated or lit the back of my tree ever.......🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Omg either decorate or don’t! I couldn’t be dragging it out for weeks like she is especially having boxes and piles of stuff out in what seems to be every room! It must be like coming home to a warehouse 😬

Just in case anyone is tempted to use cable ties, here’s a tip not everyone knows. Thread it through the opposite way (smooth side) and it suddenly becomes reusable. It is secure enough for most purposes, then slides off when done and you can save the cable tie rather than cutting it with scissors and adding to our plastic waste problem.
Watch out, Becky will claim this as her idea after reading here!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ohhhhh after that tree being on the news I bet she has pound signs in her eyes!! All for effect she’s a hinch wannabe. Desperate to earn money and give up work like her. She’s an opportunist not an inspiration!! Love to know what the big reveal is that she herself was taken back about!! Turning on the pier lights?? 😂😂😂 bleeping moron she is!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.