Beckyhomesweethome #11 Gifted this, swipe up for that, time to put up my Christmas tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont get caught up in xmas she says.....while wearing an xmas dressing gown sat next a wreath on the wall, surrounded by boxes and boxes and boxes of decorations 🤦🏼‍♀️ clearly doesnt see the irony!!

I saw this earlier, my eyes nearly fell out of my head during my eye roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The next 2 days are all about Jason. So first I’m off to get my nails done. Then make a tv appearance . All about Jason right enough Becca.

Her 40th was a week long extravaganza with a huge party. Jason is getting one day, amongst a house with Christmas tit all over. Not one room that isn’t full of boxes. Not a single clear room to open his gifts 🙄 and as soon as that’s over then straight back to Christmas. She really is a selfish cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I saw someone comment on her post yesterday saying ITV were looking for people who put their decorations up early, didn't take long for her to jump on that! Attention seeking twit!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
“Hi, Is that Anglia News? I’m Beggy Evans and I made a celebration Christmas tree, do you want to film it?”

bleeping hell I’ve gone bright red for the woman. How embarrassing and cringe! She really does think she’s a celeb 🤭🤣
duck, I’m actually crying here 😂😂
She stuck some chocolates to a polystyrene tree and thinks it’s news worthy, you didn’t discover a cure for cancer Beggy. You bleeping clown!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
All I can say is there can’t be a hell of a lot happening in Felixstowe if this is their news I’d of thrown my remote at the telly

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's put all her Christmas crap on her fb profile & it's public so all can see, obviously trying to gain attention. No mention of any of it being gifted & apparently the giant wreath cost her over £100 to make!!! Keeping it real hey Becky!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's put all her Christmas crap on her fb profile & it's public so all can see, obviously trying to gain attention. No mention of any of it being gifted & apparently the giant wreath cost her over £100 to make!!! Keeping it real hey Becky!
I saw this! She got the wreath free #gifted and I thought she said all the bits for it was stuff she bought last year in the sales! The woman lies so much she doesn’t even remember what she’s told people!!

Reactions: 13
I saw this! She got the wreath free #gifted and I thought she said all the bits for it was stuff she bought last year in the sales! The woman lies so much she doesn’t even remember what she’s told people!!
Exactly, she's lied so much about all the Christmas stuff, one minute she paid £250 for the tree the next it was half price!! She can't even smell the tit she is shovelling. She's been on a crazy manic episode for the last week, it's insane!

Reactions: 8
Oh no, the bloody sweet tree is on tv!
Brooke is so proud! She’s pinned sweets to a polystyrene cone! What’s to be proud of???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Becky (with her snag tooth out) - me stick pins with chocolate on cone, cone is big - I clever

• Haha
Reactions: 29
FML I’ve just seen the speech about Christmas being stressful and not to keep up with The Jones’s .... I really have heard it all now ... how can she sit there and say that crap when she starts talking about Christmas in August .... un bloody believable 😲😡😲😡😲😡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
HA can you imagine the people of Felixstowe sitting down to watch the news “ere helen it’s that 12ft woman with the unicorn pyjama top from down’t pier” “oh Christ Martin look at state of that chocolate tree i mean diabetic cone”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.