Beckyhomesweethome #11 Gifted this, swipe up for that, time to put up my Christmas tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every day I watch and it's 'oh I'm getting asked about this so here's how you do it's 🤨 Who's asking?
Crickey, don't you know - her Inbox is absolutely FULL ! She can't keep up with all her messages. Probably full of the same bullshit as her 😂

Reactions: 5
She’s off the scale manic now. Could hardly understand a word she’s saying in her last story. Talking like an excitable child. She’s going to run up her own backside before Christmas ...... well we can live in hope 😆

Reactions: 10
I can’t contain my excitement for Jason lollipops, balloons, windmills, golf balls, bike bells 😆 what a bleeping farce he’s 50 not 5..... I tell you what if I was Jason I’d take that £50 smash the frame over her bleeping bonce and duck off to the pub

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t contain my excitement for Jason lollipops, balloons, windmills, golf balls, bike bells 😆 what a bleeping farce he’s 50 not 5 I tell you what if I was Jason I’d take that £50 smash the frame over her bleeping bonce and duck off to the pub
Don’t forget the socks with her face all over em 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
bet Jason is hoping for some sleeping tablets for his birthday to knock himself out🤣🤣🤣 shes manic today likes shes swolled few bags off speed talking 100mph a minute 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
She’s having a surprise party for him other wise why are they blowing up balloons and she has been #gifted something she will tell everyone about on Thursday 🙄

Reactions: 2
Makes me laugh as this Christmas lark is so fake and now she’s on tele agsin with her fake news ..wouldn’t be suprised if she will be going on this morning on Thursday with her fake love of Christmas story .!! Oh and her so called friend that states her has been round there agsin and liking all her posts on Facebook .!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.