Beckyhomesweethome #11 Gifted this, swipe up for that, time to put up my Christmas tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont get caught up in xmas she says.....while wearing an xmas dressing gown sat next a wreath on the wall, surrounded by boxes and boxes and boxes of decorations 🤦🏼‍♀️ clearly doesnt see the irony!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Wise words from beggy this morning, “don’t get caught up in Christmas “ oh ok then 🙄

This pic just proves how grubby her face is. The colour difference in her hands is unreal 🤢
She definitely has fake tan on her face and it has stuck to all the dry patches of skin on her face

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Dont get caught up in xmas she says.....while wearing an xmas dressing gown sat next a wreath on the wall, surrounded by boxes and boxes and boxes of decorations 🤦🏼‍♀️ clearly doesnt see the irony!!
My exact thought. Why not practice what you preach?

Reactions: 4
Whats the betting the Christmas tree becomes a "birthday tree" and poor Jasons gifts are.... wait for it.... CABLE TIED on 😂😂

• Haha
Please tell me she’s not going to give Jason the gifted presents as though they have come from her?

If she does then that shows just how greedy and selfish she really is, they should be separate to what she’s got him!

I don’t like Jason but fancy having to celebrate a big birthday in that hovel of a home with all that crap everywhere, why couldn’t she just hold off the Christmas tit until his birthday was out of the way!!!
Self centred twit!!!!

Reactions: 7
Please tell me she’s not going to give Jason the gifted presents as though they have come from her?

If she does then that shows just how greedy and selfish she really is, they should be separate to what she’s got him!

I don’t like Jason but fancy having to celebrate a big birthday in that hovel of a home with all that crap everywhere, why couldn’t she just hold off the Christmas tit until his birthday was out of the way!!!
Self centred twit!!!!
Shes got to give gifted. Spent all their money on Christmas crap and other tat

The hypocrisy of this woman is utterly astounding!! Is she so thick that she doesn’t realise how much she contradicts herself. What is she talking about - it’s not about the things and keeping up with the Jones’s - it’s all about the people. Dear me it’s a wonder her family can get through the door for all the Christmas tat. She could open her own pound shop. She gives me rage and then a headache. I really need to stop watching her 🥺. She’s absolutely manic!

Reactions: 10
It’s all going to be about Jason today & tomorrow ...
30 odd stories later! The woman has an addiction to filming every part of her life.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
she really needs mental help. The amount of tat in her house makes my anxiety go through the roof. One minute it’s about Jason then it’s Xmas again. The fact she gets so giddy about the date and time she does her tree shows she doesn’t have much going on in life.... its sad really. Surely her family must see how manic she is? She looks dirty as anything today she needs to sort that tan out.... she gives me a migraine this women, she’s a disgrace

Reactions: 5
Is she literally going to tell us the same thing over and over again until Christmas?

I must have watched the videos about how to make a wreath out of old bits of Christmas tree and how to cable tie to a tree about 3x now.

Every day I watch and it's 'oh I'm getting asked about this so here's how you do it's 🤨 Who's asking?

Just caught up on today’s story’s. Noticed she had the same top on this morning, as she did yesterday. You know that awful eyelash one that’s sold in the kids section in next 🤢 has she slept in that after wearing it all day yesterday? Please tell me nobody is that rotten 🤢🤢😩😩

• Sick
So... Again I ask... This week of Jason's birthday when she said it would be busy busy busy and her feet won't touch the ground.... What exactly has she done apart from Christmas stuff. Ffs the way she spoke it was as if she had actual things to do...you know like wanting to see mum or granddaughter.... Nooooo Christmas is way too important for that

Just caught up on today’s story’s. Noticed she had the same top on this morning, as she did yesterday. You know that awful eyelash one that’s sold in the kids section in next 🤢 has she slept in that after wearing it all day yesterday? Please tell me nobody is that rotten 🤢🤢😩😩
Good spot xx

Reactions: 3
So... Again I ask... This week of Jason's birthday when she said it would be busy busy busy and her feet won't touch the ground.... What exactly has she done apart from Christmas stuff. Ffs the way she spoke it was as if she had actual things to do...you know like wanting to see mum or granddaughter.... Nooooo Christmas is way too important for that

Good spot xx
Give her a break....she is short of clothes!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Give her a break....she is short of clothes!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ohhh yeah I completely forgot about that 😂

What was her speech about this morning about not going overboard for Christmas or something like that?? I almost fell off my chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.