Beckyhomesweethome #11 Gifted this, swipe up for that, time to put up my Christmas tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OHHHHHH STAN IS THE REINDEER!! I THOUGHT SHE WAS SAYING LIKE WE STAN THIS CHRISTMAS TREE' ..my inner millennial came out 😂
You've made my morning. Down with the kids 🤣

The tree was £245 that was in the sale, that’s about right for a balsam hill tree. It’s Becky’s choice what tree she buys but if I spent that much on a tree and wasn’t 100% sure about it I wouldn’t keep it. She was complaining about it last night but it was ok as it was ‘in the sale’
Also, she loves a bargain. Some of the BH trees are £700+ but I noticed they have a permanent sale these days. They used to be elite (not anymore) :unsure:

Reactions: 2
It’s Remembrance Sunday, and first on her list is to mention Christmas again! Just one day she could just sit back and thank those fallen so she can live freely today. Selfish cow.
As a mum to a serving member of the armed forces I’m currently out the shower and getting ready to go to a parade this morning to remember those fallen and give thanks to those serving to protect us today.
My first thought this morning was my boy! It makes me sick that he has given his future to protect selfish people like her.

I’m sure at some point today there will be a token thought to it for the gram, doesn’t count beggy! Nobody has seen u wear ur poppy with pride!! A token quote downloaded from google doesn’t cut it!!!

Thank you to all our serving members of all our vital forces, we will remember ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm sure I saw pictures of Jason's dad wearing medals - so he must have been been in the military!

Reactions: 2
Sorry I've been on the quiet side, been in hospital with minimal poxy internet, I'm going to unblock Beggy to tell her she's a bleep for dancing and prancing about to Band Aid and tell her to watch the bleeping video on YouTube, then I'll absolutely be blocking the wizened old scrotum again. She has fucked me right off.
Haha go for it.

Hope you’re feeling better x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She’s put the tree up. Why doesn’t she just bloody decorate it and be done with it. I honestly don’t understand how someone can’t talk about Christmas so much. She’s just repeating herself constantly as she’s got nothing new to say.

I have a feeling they will be going away for Jason’s birthday.

Yep I thought this when she said she’s got 9 days off

Reactions: 6
It’s Remembrance Sunday, and first on her list is to mention Christmas again! Just one day she could just sit back and thank those fallen so she can live freely today. Selfish cow.
As a mum to a serving member of the armed forces I’m currently out the shower and getting ready to go to a parade this morning to remember those fallen and give thanks to those serving to protect us today.
My first thought this morning was my boy! It makes me sick that he has given his future to protect selfish people like her.

I’m sure at some point today there will be a token thought to it for the gram, doesn’t count beggy! Nobody has seen u wear ur poppy with pride!! A token quote downloaded from google doesn’t cut it!!!

Thank you to all our serving members of all our vital forces, we will remember ❤

👆👆👆👆👆 love this . 👏👏👏👏👏❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She really doesn't like that tree does she!!😂😂😂😂

Serves her right for showing off and buying one so early.

And she's on about showing you a different buget tree tomorrow as the salon one shes going to be decorating was only £100 from Very.....erm you only paid the same??🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 10
i Wouldn’t be surprised if she posts at 11am today on her Christmas hype about her tit decs. Noticed she’s not wearing a poppy either considering she’s this ‘big influencer’.

Reactions: 9
On this morning talking about her Christmas tree and how expensive it was . She is a two bob snob . It’s all for show . Trying to impress people . Becky knows the price of everything but the value of nothing .
That tree she has bought looks nothing like the one in the photo , good 😂😁

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Is she expecting them to send her a new tree or something? I’m sure she was babbling on about it looking fake - sorry but all frosted trees look fake cos it’s impossible to have a real frosted tree in your house 🙄 ( I do have a frosted tree and it’s pretty but if anyone though it looked real I’d have to question their IQ levels)

• Haha
She’s high as a kite these last few days! I honestly think she takes those slimming pills with amphetamines in them, she is going to have one almighty come down when Christmas is over!

Reactions: 7
I was going to say the same Beggy did you wear your poppy at work today.? .shouldn't think she even knows what it’s all about. To busy in her little bubble to even care.
Beggy how about you give a thought to those in the Derbyshire area who’s homes are flooded out . Can’t see these poor people giving a toss about putting up poxy Christmas tree tonight or even caring about Christmas. You make me sick.
110% she’ll be doing a story at 11! 🤬

Reactions: 4
“Brooke and her friend are upstairs, they’re going shopping to Ipswich so I’m going to go up and sort them out”
Sort them out???! What?

I can’t cope no more 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Absolutely disgusted, not one single mention of Rememberance Sunday, not one word of thanks or respect for our past and present armed forces.
Plus she’s putting Brooke’s work tree up tomorrow on the 11th! I am flabbergasted. She knows how many sleeps until Christmas but doesn’t know the significance of what today means, I have no words to describe the utter selfishness of that woman so instead I will give thanks to all those who paid the ultimate sacrifice, for those who have scars that can’t be seen and for all those young men and women who still serve and continue to keep us safe.
And as a Mum my heart was with my boy today who is away with his battalion. I did manage a quick FaceTime with him last night though, so I class myself as very lucky. My hero, my soldier, my son ❤

#LestWeForget

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Absolutely disgusted, not one single mention of Rememberance Sunday, not one word of thanks or respect for our past and present armed forces.
Plus she’s putting Brooke’s work tree up tomorrow on the 11th! I am flabbergasted. She knows how many sleeps until Christmas but doesn’t know the significance of what today means, I have no words to describe the utter selfishness of that woman so instead I will give thanks to all those who paid the ultimate sacrifice, for those who have scars that can’t be seen and for all those young men and women who still serve and continue to keep us safe.
And as a Mum my heart was with my boy today who is away with his battalion. I did manage a quick FaceTime with him last night though, so I class myself as very lucky. My hero, my soldier, my son ❤

#LestWeForget
Thank you to your son and to others on here who have serving soliders in their families, I for one am eternally grateful.
I did my school work experience at the army barracks in Ripon, it was an eye opener and I was so close to joining up, then I accidentally fell pregnant and that put paid to that dream. My cousin served 22 years and he really struggled to adapt to civi life. I have many friends who are serving soldiers and ex soldiers with PTSD. They don't get enough appreciation ❤

Beggy is an imbecile, she has no forethought, no consideration for anybody but herself and that is a very ugly trait to have 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Thank you to your Son for keeping us all safe. Xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She probably walked past loads of veterans selling poppies outside the shops, but she was too busy buying more fookin silly trees.. like I’ve said before unless she’s gaining from something she ain’t interested! Greedy grabby woman 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.