Becky Reynolds #3 Firty in size, firty in age, fink she's got little JP trapped in a cage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know there is going to be a dinner with JaYPeE and Han. One of those awkward evenings when everyone knows this is the freakiest ‘relationship‘ and nobody can say anything,

Reactions: 8
You just know there is going to be a dinner with JaYPeE and Han. One of those awkward evenings when everyone knows this is the freakiest ‘relationship‘ and nobody can say anything,
I will simply admit it, I am dead jealous of Han. What I'd do to witness an awkward dinner between those two. Dinner with an obsessive, clingy, desperate girlfriend and a bought man who would rather be anywhere else? The DRAMA!

Reactions: 9
I will simply admit it, I am dead jealous of Han. What I'd do to witness an awkward dinner between those two. Dinner with an obsessive, clingy, desperate girlfriend and a bought man who would rather be anywhere else? The DRAMA!
Plot twist, Han and John Paul Goatyhair lock eyes over the dinner table, fall in love, he moves back to London, and they live happily ever after.

Reactions: 11
Plot twist, Han and John Paul Goatyhair lock eyes over the dinner table, fall in love, he moves back to London, and they live happily ever after.
She'd then go on a rampage like King Kong smashing everything up in a temper

Reactions: 10
Why can never put anything on straight???? Or is the dress straight and it's her that's out of shape???

Reactions: 7
Interesting that Trina posts a H&M try on just two days ago, then we have a Becky video with plenty of snipes about H&M and their sizing. Trina is positive and enjoying being able to try-on in store, while Becky flings us a pensioner special wardrobe haul.

I do wonder quite often if the 'positive' comments she gets are from people who only casually watch and think she's got a mild learning difficulty. Similar thing to Becki Jones on TikTok. Becky's lisp/slurring of words, inability to dress herself properly, lack of vocabulary to describe things, etc - I wouldn't be surprised if someone thought she was, well, simple.

Reactions: 11
I also found it interesting that Trina said she could still shop in H&M at her biggest (I think she said she was a size 30/32) and we have Becky buying a 4XL In many items that don't have much wiggle room in them, despite her insisting she's a 24/26. She's so blinkered to how much weight she's put on. As we keep saying she keeps blaming the stores apart from the ones that are known for being generous of course

Reactions: 10