Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanna say to whoever is behind Thefakeevansfamily (wow that’s a mouthful) a big thankyou! You have made me laugh after a hard day. Keep doing what your doing, we all need it right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And as for her saying how she supports small business what a load of tit, I wouldn’t really call decorating centre a small business not now and why shouldn’t she pay for the oil stuff she used on the shed the amount of free paint she’s had off them!😱 she really is a hypocrite. What would have stopped her saying to the company that with everything going on she wouldn’t feel it right advertising a £600 bbq if they want it back that’s fine and as for the support she gave them a £50 cover duck off beggy you dick head honest to god... betting she’ll be very quiet tonight now feeling sorry for herself over it all!

Who mentioned her mum earlier? She’s obviously reading as here is mummy saying how proud she is of her
Clearly where she learnt how to string a sentence from! 😳

Who mentioned her mum earlier? She’s obviously reading as here is mummy saying how proud she is of her
Clearly where she learnt how to string a sentence from! 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Out clapping for the NHS without actually clapping. Just taking selfies and videos... terrific, well done Becky you absolute bleeping idiot 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 43
I don’t think she actually knows how to clap, but 10/10 for standing there looking like a gormless twit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So, like another Beggy Bastard on the Gram they go in the back garden to do the clap. Do their neighbours hate them? I’d love one of her neighbours to crop on here and spill the tea like they did with Grinchcliffe.
Absolutely disgusting. The clap for carers every week makes me dead emotional and all she is bothered about is filming her stupid face.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So, like another Beggy Bastard on the Gram they go in the back garden to do the clap. Do their neighbours hate them? I’d love one of her neighbours to crop on here and spill the tea like they did with Grinchcliffe.
Absolutely disgusting. The clap for carers every week makes me dead emotional and all she is bothered about is filming her stupid face.
I know. I cry every week as it hits me that we are really living this and she just films herself listening to everyone, like she doesn’t need to clap.

Reactions: 5
I know. I cry every week as it hits me that we are really living this and she just films herself listening to everyone, like she doesn’t need to clap.
I think she thinks her followers are stupid and it’s only her street clapping the same as it’s only her that watches the news as she keeps explaining her interpretation of what’s happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whoever made the fake account you’re a legend, you just had me and hubby in stitches 😂😂😂 #halfabrain

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do as well, It’s the only time I see some
of my elderly neighbours and it breaks my heart every week when we all wave at one another 😭 x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.