Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who needs that many cushions? Her hair, voice, morning tea chat and blasted Garden, obsession with Christmas and her brat of a child.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else find it strange that Beggy posted about the vacuum bags at the exact same time as Nikki & westholme? Or have I been in the house too long 😂
As usual Becca bought the cheapest version which will not hold the air lock for more than a week.

Reactions: 4
Guessing she’s gonna do a balloon rainbow 🌈 that have been posted on Facebook but pretend she was the first to do it 🙄

Reactions: 8
Her Christmas chat is annoying me for two reasons
1. duck off. It’s April.
2. It’s a Christian holiday and the most important Christian holiday of all is this weekend and is essentially cancelled because of COVID-19

Reactions: 19
Decking costs a fortune but she painted it black without doing proper research/prep and it went tit so they had to pull it up and replace it! And the half black/half brown fence looks ridiculous. Another botch job.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
No joke one time I bought an orange shower curtain off Wish but it was so thin and cheap and tacky looking that it was useless and never got used. This was 3 years ago but the sight of her chest reminded me of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
😂 not sure what that is 😂 and not sure what she’s trying to say either. Talking about her last story and the balloons outside her house. Tried posting a pic but won’t load on here 😕

She's stoopid as duck. Blames the neighbours trees for the green algae build up. It happens on fences where they don't get much sunlight. If she treated them with one of those spray and go treatments it would disappear almost overnight. Either that or wash down with bleach. Painting over it does duck all it just comes through the pain. Everyone knows that. And any painted surface outside will need re doing regularly as it's constantly getting pissed on from the weather. Christ she's a dumbo. And if you're gonna paint some of your fences you gotta paint em all or it'll look shite..... Like hers!!

*through the paint lol

Reactions: 11
I’m sure she had all those balloons laying around 🤨 another unnecessary shop I imagine.

She’s so unoriginal it’s literally a like for like copy of bex’ Balloons

Reactions: 11
I worked for an events company for 6 years and that crappy balloon arch is of a standard I would expect of a child. Ffs. If you can't do it properly ffs don't hang it out your window. Them balloons won't last 5 mins in the sunlight. They haven't been treated and will cloud really quick. They're such try hards...... I bet the neighbours love them. They always gotta go over the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.