Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’ll rove the story where she says Jaysunn will be taking Dolly out and going for a bike ride? Stupid cow.

Reactions: 8
Depressed about the boot sales, not depressed about not seeing her granddaughter. My parents have literally been distraught.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Came on to say the same thing, claims to watch the news yet tells over 80k people that her husband is waking the dog then off for a bike ride. It’s not difficult, the rules are clear a dog walk is classed as a form of exercise and you are allowed one form of exercise a day! Wise up for duck sake!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
People can't even attend their own family members funerals yet here is Beggy pulling a face cos her bleeping car boots should have started today!!
What a grade A bleep this vile woman is 😤

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What is the point in her stories? The most boring stories going. No one cares about baby Brookey wanting to do her baking ....
wonder if she will set her up in the garden with her colouring set, sippy cup and a hat to protect her from the sun to day . bleeping hell Becky apply her sunscreen too and give her a dummy 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
That was 100% aimed at us
Becky, hun..It's not about what is best for you and your family anymore. It's about what's best for the country and the NHS. But some people are too selfish to even think about that or they think it won't happen to us, nobody is safe from this virus! Doing what is best for you and your family is staying indoors. It is not an excuse for ordering rubbish , swinging by multiple shops and 2 forms of daily exercise!!

Reactions: 20
Does anyone know why she doesn’t mention her grand daughter any more?

Reactions: 2
I don’t get with 90k (nearly) followers she has she has naff all going on engagement wise in the comments (even less after she deletes any criticism). 586 likes. 15 comments. It doesn’t add up.... I mean her grids are tit so I get the lack of comments, she’s got to be buying followers and likes.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Jaysun has taken Dolly out and then is going on a Bike ride. Then in the next breath she’s telling everyone to stay home and stay safe whilst her husband is going out twice in one day. Government guidelines one ONE FORM of exercise per day you absolute waste of space.

she literally one cares about herself!!! Depressed cos it would have been the start of the boot sale??? There are bleeping children dying in this country and your dad cos of bleeping car boot sale! Jesus wept!

Oh and baking cakes from a packet mix isn’t baking so stop bleeping making out you and Brookey are some kind of Nigella cos you bleeping ain’t!

Take a look what going on in the world you sad sad sad women!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.