Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really don’t understand the need for so many flip flops, am I missing something?

Reactions: 8
I can’t bear to watch Becky at the moment but reading your comments make me fuming at Beggy and her delusional ways. She’s so obsessed with stuff and things. I’m 41, i like clothes and make up but no way at her level of buying constantly. I am a bargain queen and couldn’t justify that level of stuff.
At the moment it think it’s best to limit deliveries unless it’s really needed, not eBay swipe up crap !!!
My mum is a nurse working non stop at the moment and I can’t see her because I have had asthma and she could pass on the virus.
any hoo my point is I appreciate the little things and the love 💓 I have for my family and friends. Wish she would use her platform at this moment in time for good instead of pure greed.

Sorry for the rant, I’ve had a tough week! X

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why the duck isn't she enrolling as a NHS volunteer? Instead of making half a sponge cake you could be helping the most vulnerable in our society.
My son's army regiment is heading out next Thursday to help take supplies to hospitals in and around Oxfordshire, he has also being told to expect to take bodies to the mortuaries.
He will work 5 days a week doing that & his 2 days off he is volunteering locally to his barracks delivering food parcels and essentials to those who live alone & are on 12 week lockdowns.
I am so bloody proud of him, proud that he is a caring, considerate and thoughtful young man who ALWAYS puts others before himself!!
Instead of setting up drawing stations for your adult child and baking crappy cakes why don't you give something back. Use your platform to encourage your followers to help where they can. You are beyond selfish Beggy and it looks like your brat of a daughter is exactly the same!
SHAME ON YOU BOTH!!
amazing ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why the duck isn't she enrolling as a NHS volunteer? Instead of making half a sponge cake you could be helping the most vulnerable in our society.
My son's army regiment is heading out next Thursday to help take supplies to hospitals in and around Oxfordshire, he has also being told to expect to take bodies to the mortuaries.
He will work 5 days a week doing that & his 2 days off he is volunteering locally to his barracks delivering food parcels and essentials to those who live alone & are on 12 week lockdowns.
I am so bloody proud of him, proud that he is a caring, considerate and thoughtful young man who ALWAYS puts others before himself!!
Instead of setting up drawing stations for your adult child and baking crappy cakes why don't you give something back. Use your platform to encourage your followers to help where they can. You are beyond selfish Beggy and it looks like your brat of a daughter is exactly the same!
SHAME ON YOU BOTH!!
Absolutely spot on 💜💜👏xx

• Heart
14 watches.......14!
What the duck is she? An octopus 🐙
That’s only one box, I’m sure she has more!
She’s obviously had nothing growing up and needs to make herself feel good by surrounding herself with stuff (crap)

Reactions: 13
That’s only one box, I’m sure she has more!
She’s obviously had nothing growing up and needs to make herself feel good by surrounding herself with stuff (crap)
She still has nothing!! Just a sad lonely life surrounded by a Family that can’t be in the same room as her and a load of cheap tit stuff!!!

Reactions: 11
Just been wondering, as you do at 7.20 am
When you ain’t been asleep yet and bored.. what ages are we all
I’ll go first, I’m 59, 60 In nearly 2 weeks time so it’s been cancelled and I’ll be 59 til this is all over, bonus! Lol! Your turn
[/QUOTE]

I’m 40, I should be 41 on Tuesday but I’ve cancelled that till all this is over as my family and friends can’t and shouldn’t be shopping for a birthday, I can’t go out for birthday drinks or a meal.
My hubby told me to order myself some stuff online, I said no! It’s not essential and I’ll look forward to celebrating my birthday with the people that matter once all this is done 😀

Reactions: 11
People are always telling her “ Oh your so confident”
The silly Billy’s getting her C words mixed up!!!! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have you seen the state of her manky nails in her Grid post? OMG i'd be ashamed to show them:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Of course she's never hosted a dinner party! What would she serve, the crumbs from breaded mushrooms and potato gratin? Yum.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t someone say here recently that she never lets followers ask questions 😂
869148D6-409B-4E38-AF60-B4CE6301240A.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.