Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The brunette he was with last night was actually very pretty but her fake laugh ruined it lol she’s clearly there because she thinks he has money .
Such a shame girls go for these fake money arseholes . Obviously Beckys bumhole licking wasn’t up to standard as he’s looking elsewhere for a surpreme bum licker .

Reactions: 16
See how he said princess Vicks son isn't born yet and will be well looked after, not 'our son' or 'my son' unless it's not his? 😳

Reactions: 2
Noticed the ex is following him. Point scoring or desperate I wonder?

Reactions: 1
He's been on it all night and flying to Amsterdam this afternoon, this cunts got some life ain't he!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Seems Becky bumhole and pissy pants have deleted all of their photos of each other off their own insta accounts lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry, but when did bumhole licking become a thing? I like kinky as much as the next person, oral sex on genitals is all good but no way would I put my mouth anywhere near someone's anus - I know what comes out of them!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Who’s tatted hands in bexs bed this morning anyways

Ignore me it’s a foot false alarm no body wants tit breath do they 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seems Becky bumhole and pissy pants have deleted all of their photos of each other off their own insta accounts lol
Ohh he’s literally just done that as I looked not long ago and she was still there. He’s a duck about isn’t he, like a child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.