Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are tagging Becky in the picture now.

Please god give us a repeat of the last tit show, I was hooked 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im sure getting your bum hole licked by the tattooed lady is frowned upon in the Amish society.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wish I hadn’t looked… I’m due to stay at the hotel him and his mates were at in Dubai when I go in November 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He looks riddled bet he has his undercut gram’s in his wee Roy Cropper man bag. So he has to pay women then I guess as well no body is hanging out with that melt of a guy for free. I would need to go like to the back of beyond if I were the female so could not be seen with him. What’s with the voice and the way he talks does he think it’s shexxy with his new Turkey Teef. Nope no amount of money could make me recover from the shame of this bell end. He will venture back to the pregnant one bung her a fake handbag buy the baby a pram and all will be well for a few months maybe weeks then will be off again. Dirty rat that he is…

Reactions: 9
What I’d like to know is, if she was wearing the temporary set of veneers she had before the proper set did she lose one up his bunghole like she did in that live where one fell out?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He is so shifty. Now referring to a completely different forex trading company. I now count at least four he has said he works for.
It’s such an old scam now I can’t believe people still falling for it!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.