Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just worry for the safety of the baby she’s gonna be angry in a place like Dubai on her own with the baby if he comes back to that room n kicks off what she gonna do 🤦🏻‍♀️ We know she shouldn’t have moved so quick but that poor baby doesn’t deserve to listen to that
She should take different room buy tickets for tomorrow stop posting tit and apologies her daughter and never ever do same tit again

Reactions: 11
Omggggg I am LIVINGGGGG for this! But like others have said I worry about when he comes back drunk/high/coked and kicks off.

Reactions: 15
Omg this is up there with Sallie axl Dubai trip, I bleeping love Dubai Instagram trips, they never fail to deliver the goods lol. I’ve never been to Dubai and don’t think I wanna now, the insta huns have just turned it into Blackpool lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
What happens in dubai stays in dubai plays out on insta for thousands to see

• Haha
Reactions: 37
LOL WOW!! I've been lurking on this thread these past couple of days after her one week anniversary posts 🤣 and looking at her stories on/off but wow I don't think I've ever seen a meltdown like this 😬😂 and I follow some tragic people on Instagram - love the dramas me lol but this is something else I'm witnessing here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She is pouring Cristal down the drain 😂😂😂😂😂 that stuff is sooooo expensive. Definitely more than £500 per bottle.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He talks like the cookie monster. Giving me the ick
He’s definitely from the Black Country. My dad lives in Birmingham / Dudley area and they all talk like that round there. I think he’s from Walsall or Dudley. Either way he’s tragic.

I know Becky is trying to prove a point but ain’t no way I would be tippinG ANY type of alcohol on the floor 🤣

As if he’s still out and about? 😂
Do we reckon he’s seen all this? Probably too coked up to realise

Reactions: 9
As if he’s still out and about? 😂
And STILL hasn't taken down the posts and the ones he's actively shared off him getting with another girl. What's she's done is just stupid and so wrong but honestly wtf is wrong with him. I didn't know amish acted so wrecklessly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ladies it’s so late/early in Oz. Please screenshot everything so I can sleep!

He knows what he’s doing. He has shared on his own stories getting with someone else.

Reactions: 10
And STILL hasn't taken down the posts and the ones he's actively shared off him getting with another girl. What's she's done is just stupid and so wrong but honestly wtf is wrong with him. I didn't know amish acted so wrecklessly 😂
Wreckless Amish , I’m dead 💀🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m really surprised the ex hasn’t put anything up! I would be having a field day if I was her! Maybe Becky has messaged her or something. Bet she’s so embaressed! Suppose this is what happens when you get with someone you’ve known a few days! How funny. Also his mate Carl who shared the insta stories is a drug dealer. He has “self employed” and the plug 🔌 emoji in his bio. A plug is someone you buy drugs from. This is why they have so much money and it’s all cash. Doesn’t take a genius to work it out.

BAHAHAHAHA

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I wonder if him and ex have been talking, he’s had his fun and decided he wants to go back, she’s accepted and promised not to post anything else, next on his list is to piss Becky off enough that she hates him, so he publicly humiliated her, gets dumped and know he has his gf and baby to go home to 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also the fact Becky made this public from literally day one, she knows there is absolutely no way she can go back on this. Which I suspect she might have.

Reactions: 5
And still his followers are rising and rising 😵 comments on his new pic though are cracking me up lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.